Dragon's Lair World Hub! [Old]

:dragon:Dragon’s Lair :dragon: Now has a World portal network.

Come join our network and find some new places. You can find access to it through the Dragon’s lair Hub door on Maryx as well as access from TNT is on the local portals wall temporarily and at Ultima Hub on Eresho.

We have setup a T5 - T6 Portal network located in the center of the home worlds. All platforms can be warped from on the top of the building, except Norkyna due to plot height limit, however there is a warp spot added outside. They will also soon have walkways to the roof for the non grapplers.

There are Plenty of personal portals and Sovereign World portals available at our hub and can resize if needed. Contact Dwarftree, Wondernut or Bedroc for resizing or sign labeling!

We have located the hub on Circarpous I and are looking for
some world hosts still: All portals are set to Blinksec distance sizing for efficient Oortshard cost. Will update list as hosts are found =)

Refgar
Niia Zed Kal
Imoco
Gellis
Angel I
Lutrion
Minorengle
Boori
Ceph Merika
Gloviathosa
Delta Cancret

If you are interested in Hosting a home world portal please join our discord DragonsLair and ask @Dwarftree or @Wondernut.

Hunts will also be still running on Sundays at 5pm CST, 2023-02-12T23:00:00Z

We would also like to give special thanks to Roxia and @Bones for their donations of building materials for our build. Thanks also goes to @Collussus, for design ideas, @bedroc and @RavenMcGregor for assisting with the Building of the network.

19 Likes

Hello, I host the portal hub for Imdaari.

3 Likes

Looks great dude!

2 Likes

Looks Beautiful Dwarf-chan Congratulations

2 Likes

Nice to see you Cookie! Thought you went Awol on us lol!

1 Like

I was worried since Mint Verdant showed up, my man @BabyCookie might have disappeared.

3 Likes

Used the T6 network for the first time today…looking great :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks!, still some touchup stuff to do but will get to it in the next week or two.

1 Like

Looks really nice :smiley:

ill take a tour one day and check the sovs yopu have linked to your hubs :slight_smile:
and ill mmake an Explorers Diary entry showing them to others :smiley:

2 Likes

I put in a portal on Minorengle when I saw the announcement. I see the sign got updated without request so that’s cool. I haven’t hit all the planet hubs yet but hopefully they provide some new spots to help with the shopping trips :rofl:

I’ll be exploring around the upper tier hubs and seeing what connects over time. It looks nice and the layout is simple and clean.

2 Likes

Added some Warp augments and portal conduits incase someone forgets to bring them on an exo/sov expedition. They are located at the center of every T5 - T6 Network hub.

8 Likes

You should add Atlases also Boop!

2 Likes

You could give @DJDancecraft some access and he could add Exo atlases.

2 Likes

Oh he is adding Blank ones already and will add world ones as well.

Yep Exactly blank atlases are already in place.

1 Like

awesome :smiley: i had to run home several times being on way to exo or new sov i spotted at sky and when i wanted to aim on it i noticed that i forgot warp augments.

personally i think that shopstands with warp augments, totems, atlasses and warp conduits are the most wanted additions in every hub

2 Likes

I second this idea

Just a reminder we are still looking for a some world hosts for:

Refgar
Niia Zed Kal
Dzassak
Gellis
Angel I
Lutrion
Boori
Ceph Merika
Gloviathosa
Delta Cancret

We Also have plenty of Personal and Sovereign spots available, if you need a resize just message and we can make those arrangements.

6 Likes

That is so helpful, I always forget to bring something along :sweat_smile:

(The augments and atlases at the hub)

3 Likes

Updated World host list.

Antar VI
Refgar
Niia Zed Ka
Dzassak
Gellis
Angel I
Lutrion
Lamblis
Boori
Ceph Merika
Delta Cancret
Till

Also Remember we have personal and Sov portals available and can resize if needed just send us a message here or on discord https://discord.com/invite/SC6uvRe

2 Likes