Dragons Watch

@Karokendo @Dzchan94 let me know if you want me to move the bridge or if you want me to add you to that beacon. Also what blocks are you guys looking for to complete your builds? I plan on farming later today.

Hey I really want to be part of your group. I am in your town. Could you add me please?

What do you want to be added to?

Isn’t there a guild yet? Idk how this game works now.

@onebitknightly I feel you on that silver addiction, I’m building like 250 block statues of it

1 Like

Guilds will hopefully be added soon, we are just building close to one another to build a little town, nothing formal. No worries if I see you in game I can help you out too. Welcome aboard Boundless :slight_smile: here is a dev log about guilds and what they are thinking.

You can join the boundless discord channel if you want.

Hi @yota

Could we have another bird eye view of the growing town?

1 Like

If anyone at Dragon’s Watch has some Glass to sell, i would happily buy some! :slight_smile:

I’ll make some today, if no one else is selling.

1 Like

I have officially settled in Dragons Watch after my travels from Vena V

2 Likes

Hey my name is pedrotacoslayer i have made a blacksmith shop in dragons watch and i cant wait to see what you guys think of it.

im planing to do a second floor for said shop so not sure how long it will look like this but the first floor is done and it is stocking up with tools and trinkets as i am writing this pls enjoy this shop and if you guys have any ideas of what else to sell just give me a heads up and il see what i can do :slight_smile:
selling:
Iron tools: 50c
Bronze tools:35

7 Likes

Hey @BunnyNabbit you now have prime real estate in a growing town. I am excited to see what you will make.

1 Like

I borrowed Yota’s magic telescope…
Here’s the latest Dragons Watch from above.

And at night.

13 Likes

Nice shots, thanks

1 Like

@Dzchan94 your dragon statue is quite a piece of architecture, grats for your nice results so far.

@onebitknightly i put back the gleam lantern on the street and replace those on the lightposts with normal lanterns, they light up more

1 Like

Can we get a screenshot of the statue? Please please please :innocent:

The statue is amazing

You’ll get plenty once I finish lol, still a wip :frowning:

1 Like

For now, keep in mind, this is just an innovation, by any means is this my original, I took the statue details from a youtube video, and decided to improve upon it with the chisel and some ideas of mine. I don’t want to claim the originality of it.

12 Likes