Dragons Watch

I moved some of my stuff in a spot out on the water! Good to be near more people and a shop.

Awesome! The town is growing! :wink:

1 Like

Look at you showing off your fancy fly mode :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just used my telescope from a different planet! :wink:

5 Likes

Hey guys so if you can be on and in the town at around 630 (EST) we are going to have a town meeting and discuss things that need to be discussed.
Voice chat will be provided to move the conversation on faster. If canā€™t make it just post on here and we will fill you. Thank you

3 Likes

Ahhh you cut my hut out :frowning:

Like destroyed? Iā€™m sorry i was not aware of thisā€¦ I will try to do what i can to help you. Did you have a beacon on it? I am somewhat new to the game but if you had a beacon isnā€™t it impossible to destroy it? I could very well be wrong though

Canā€™t make the meeting will be at work.

Well what time would you be available to get on? And which time zone would that be in?

No the screen shot was just not showing my beacon.

1 Like

Ok I was just making sure you were taken care of :smiley:

Hey guys so also, you should download the app ā€œAminoā€ and search for ā€œBoundlessā€, Amino is an app that allows communities to have its own kind of social media and i created one for boundless. I plan on doing lots of stuff there like polls and contests and stuff! It can be a social media as we play and can upload stuff about Dragons Watch up there! Hope to see you guys there!

Iā€™m mining on Vulpto so i cant be there for a town meetingā€¦my shop donā€™t run on air lol, but if you plan on a team speak chanel it could be nice. Else, iā€™m online everyday and iā€™ll often go to my shop in Dragon Watch.

Actually we will be using voice chat on discord and when i get off work i will message you the link. Actual discussion will mostly take place on discord voice chat so i would encourage everyone to be on discord

Hey guys so here is the link to join the discord! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a good supply of Silver Ore in the shop next to the Hedge Maze on Solum. I think theyā€™re 55C a piece.

Location? I found @Frost-Spawn shop too but I am starting to run out of ore there too.

Or else, iā€™ll be back with a nice quantity and will fill the shop back in about 12 hours

1 Like