Drawing People as Animals for fun

I need to settle an internal debate with myself on design choices, in particular I’ve been drawing quite a bit of the community in game and I cannot seem to think which animal bestly defines certain users that I wish to make.

For example @Chivlet reminds me of an Owl, as he normally is online at night when I speak to him and he reminds me of my english teacher in terms of intelligence in what he speaks about and his novel replies and descriptions. (He is very literate and smart).

On the same side of the coin, @Levok is a dragon who likes shiny things and lives in a giant gold home because thats his treasure he has collected through hard work. (And pillaging all of our hearts <3 hue) He also loves the glow of gleam and how it illuminates his treasures.

@bunky8604 always calls herself a raccoon because she picks up a bunch of items and gets distracted easily, but I dont particularly consider her a raccoon. She does collect alot of items but I believe what defines her more so is her capacity to help when a friend is in need, her light hearted attitude, and getting distracted easily by shiny things or things we need collectively. I consider her more so of a pine marten rather than a raccoon.

@slyduda is a raccoon because of obvious reasons, his prices are a _steal _ :wink:

haha~ jk jk~ Sly cooper is confident and goal orientated, I see sly as the character however I feel like he is more intelligent than cooper could ever be so I am on the fence with him.

However his partner? I have no idea, what kind of animal do you think @Jackeloko would be? (I hope I tagged the right person… lolxD)

• Owl
  • Raccoon
  • Ferret
  • Parrot
  • Secret Shadow Character hue
  • Other (comment what one and give good reasons why be nice >:c)

0 voters

Jack is totally a birb.

3 Likes

From the “Jacke” part I think of the fictitious, but, famous “jackelope.” The “loko” is rather self-explanatory in some languages. lol Since a jackelope is a cross between a jack rabbit and an antelope, I guess it’s a cute bunny with little antlers thats rather silly and fun. I think of jackelopes more than others because as a kid I made money with a group that took these rich tourists from cities out on guaranteed jackelope hunts. It was great money and in junior high school I was out near Woodstock, NY with an uncle. We went to a producer’s house and he had to show us (since we were from Montana) his jackelope he had gotten on a hunt in Montana. It was so hard not to laugh because the markings showed it was from the group I worked with! I may have helped on his “hunt.” I did have to listen to his great story boasting of his skill. It took every bit of restraint not to die laughing. Ever since though, the thought of a jackelope has always brought a smile to my face, so, @Jackeloko makes me smile.

4 Likes