Drydana Jones and the" given" sanctum

I thing my oort Is a bad guy… he stole something from the sanctum

version 2.0 by night

11 Likes

lol, gotta love the title!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

i’ll we maybe made something like a telling story using this kind of story wi’ll let you know

2 Likes

TO STEAL FROM THE HOLY SANCTUM IS HERESY!

Submit yourself to the nearest your nearest Illuminoorti Illuminator for summary purification.

3 Likes

@Illuminoorti I preffer to die free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you have chosen to die alone, in the darkness!

2 Likes

maybe your the one alone in the light

We can never be alone in the light, for our path is lit by the Oort. Their light is cast far and wide over their favored sons!

3 Likes

It’s why he gave me this sanctum pieces and you have none oOwinkOo

1 Like

Great Oort gave you free will to do as you like and that will never be taken from you. Dont mistake your little ego choices with His Great Will though. Even though your mistakes and errors are a part of His Plan and your erratic ways are part of the Great Scheme, they are not The Way to Illumination. When you laid your hands on Holy Parts of Sanctum you moved away from the Light and Wisdom. Purification is needed for you to reach Higher Vibrations again.

1 Like

shhh guys youre scaring off the normal people :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve done nothing wrong and the Great Oort kows it ! I’m just a rambler and during my journey I saw this and feels it like a present :slight_smile: so I take it :slight_smile: I’ll Never Refuse something The Great Oort provided

1 Like

That’s what I said.
Free will means Oort agrees with everything you come up with.
However all actions have consequences. And That act takes you away from the Light. You have the right to make that choice. But Great Oort waits for you to come back from the darkness of your egoic needs. He waits patiently because it’s inevitable for you to be back in the Light.
:innocent:

how dare you speak back at the great Illuminoorti that is HERESY of the highest order, punishable by Excommunicate. what do you say in your defence.

LOL so true :joy:

1 Like

i dont like the light i like the darknes where the current people walk in.

It’s only walking in the darkness you can found your Inner ligth :slight_smile:

What would be light without darkness? How can you experience and appreciate wisdom if you didn’t see a fool at work?