Dungeons with prices/treassure? Shopstand upgrade!

I got this idea. How awesome would it be to have a mazes and cataombs of playercreated dungeons. And even though it would be pretty interesting on its own to explore a citys catacombs, even more fascinating and catching it would be if there was prices and secret rooms that were to find there, holding a special treat for the finders. Only problem is, with a shop stand, only the first finder really gets the reward :confused:

So my idea would be this: we need some kind of option on the shop stand to make it so it only gives one item to each individual player that wants to get something from it. (this would also be very interesting for shops, they could have giveaways for first time customers :smiley: )

EDIT: maybe one could do it like this: an option to the shop-stand that it gives out only one item every so often on a timer (like every 8 hours), so that one beacon would hold some kind of individualizable token/key (like a banknote that has an individual id numer that is ongoing). this token then could be used on another shopstand that would have to be setable to only accept that one kind of custom token for excange of an item in its inventory. its like a voucher sytem xD

5 Likes

Things like this actually happened in Early Access. I’d be surprised if various competitions and mazes, riddles, puzzles etc didn’t start happening once the new universe is a bit more established :slight_smile:

the point is not the mazes, but the shopstand functionality :smiley:

2 Likes

I like the idea, maybe make it a prize box or a treasure chest to make it more fun. We love our scavenger hunts! Even the ones that drag you through deadly lava flows. Wink wink @Cookviper

2 Likes

good idea to make it an extra type of container xD maybe opening kinda like those fancy reward coffers in the exchange xD

(changed “lootboxes” to reward coffers, i noticed people get triggered about that)

2 Likes

Really good idea… so players will can make own quest!

Reward after game or concours/election etc!

A reward-like plinth would be awesome. A lot of creative people would have fun with it.

I could use this in my mazes :grin: