Durability 0 when adding auto close to partially used spanner

I tried forging a topaz spanner that had about 2 thirds durability left with auto close and heavy duty.

I hit auto close and heavy duty 10, but it seems to have reduced the durability to 0!

That’s definitely not right. Once it finishes, can you check if it retains the same Durability value as shown in the screenshot?

Yeah, I’ll report back in 2 hours!

I have the same issue…at least I think. Was not try to get the wear removal it just jumped on so I went with it. That could be why the durability is way down. Was using Pure Boon so no defects or quirks.

I think that is OK.

The auto close reduces the durability to 10% of original.

So your 1500 going down to 150 looks fine.

In mine, it reduced my durability to 0, which should not be possible.

It would have had to have 0 durability before I got auto close.

I suspect it’s because it was a partially used tool.

Got it. Hope I can close all my doors with that little durability. I did not do any testing on it, but I wish I would have know…I would have added durability to it.

Yeah, know what you mean!

They originally were gonna set the dura to just 25, but fortunately changed it.

I think, but have not tested, it only uses 1 dura per use.

When it finally gets done cooking I will have to test it out and see. To bad that I can’t use it until WAY later tonight.

I’ll post if I get the chance!

In forge, completed:

In inventory:

Then broke after 1 hit (unsurprisingly!)

Thanks for confirming. This has been added to the bug database.

I would demand a refund lol

Not just a refund, compensation too! :fist:

Don’t let ‘the man’ get away with stealing your ■■■■!

2 Likes

Right?!? That was a long time for the forge to be in use for zero use on the end result hahahahaha

No need to riot, the mats for a Topaz Door Spanner practically grow on trees.

I made a stone spanner, probably should have used Topaz, it would have been cheaper. Lol

The revolution starts here

1 Like

Same issue here, increased durability to level 10 and did not add much, instead I lost 700 Durability from original!

Looks good to me. With the auto spanners they get 10% of the max durability. So instead of 100 you got 300

Have a look here: