Duskmoor "No-Walls" Mall Now OPEN

Duskmoor Mall will is now OPEN - nicknamed “No-Walls” Mall! Shops/plots are on a first-come-first-serve basis. A handy portal to the Duskmoor Mall is located in Duskmoor Town Center in the center of the main portal system, labeled “Duskmoor Mall”. At Duskmoor Mall, you’ll find portals to Ultima HQ Hub, Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub, THE CRYPT Hub and Legendville Hub (with more to come). Discord invite:

4 Likes

Duskmoor “No-Walls” Mall is almost 24 hours old, and over 40 shops/stalls have been put in place - WOW! Thanks for the excitement and participation!

There is plenty room left for expansion. DM me via Discord at General Shogun#5478 or come to the Duskmoor Channel directly:

2 Likes

How do we get there?

You can find a portal directly to Duskmoor Mall in Ultima HQ Hub, Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub, THE CRYPT Hub, Legendville Hub & another in DK’s Legendville Mall.

3 Likes

Duskmoor Mall opening has been amazing; 40 shops and going strong in 4 days - thank you all!!! Nicknamed “No-Walls” Mall! Shops/plots are on a first-come-first-serve basis. A handy portal to the Duskmoor Mall is located in Duskmoor Town Center in the center of the main portal system, labeled “Duskmoor Mall”. At Duskmoor Mall, you’ll find portals to Ultima HQ Hub, Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub, THE CRYPT Hub and Legendville Hub (with more to come). Discord invite:

2 Likes

Amazing place to open up a shop.
Check out my mini shop F3 doom 101 connect to my main shop.

1 Like

I have shop here too! It’s amazing to watch how quickly it is expanding! Great job Shogun!

1 Like

Duskmoor Mall Update - Our first week ended with 50+ shops opening! More portals added; to/from Ultima HQ Hub, Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub, THE CRYPT Hub, Legendville Hub, Quebec Mall, DK’s Legendville Mall, Infinity Mall, Wally World & Duskmoor Town Center. Personal portals are also being claimed daily. DM me via Discord anytime - General Shogun#5478 or Letter Box me in game @ General Shogun. “How to get a shop” & more mall information is pinned in Duskmoor Mall Discord - https://discord.gg/sQSqKCx

2 Likes

Wish the Infinity Mall would get this momentum :disappointed_relieved:

I LOVE the look of Infinity Mall (as I do Quebec Mall)…truly works of art!

“No-Walls” at Duskmoor much less about beauty and more about functionality; ultra compact & free-flowing as possible that I think has resonated with shop keepers and buyers. One can pop through any of our major hubs located right by the shops, run through 50+ shops and be back through the portal in under 1 minute, unless browsing.

A MAJOR realization that many are coming to love is footfall…Not only do you get a lot more, since Duskmoor is a classified as a great city, you’re going to get paid double or more than even the biggest mall out there. Patrons get 80 to 100 per footfall rather than 40 =)

I have been averaging 3-4k in footfall a day at my shop in the mall!

This place is great! low maintenance