Easter is Around the Corner

I am down to hide some shop plinths with T6 forged goodies around the known worlds… Anybody want to hunt for T6 hammers for 5c ea?

8 Likes

Cookie hunting :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Plant Easter flowers

4 Likes

Oorty The Easter Bunny?

oortybunny

9 Likes

Everyone better stay at home, and enjoy the sunlight in Boundless :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have a t6 3x3 hammer hidden somewhere at Lake on soch I, from my last “scavenger” hunt months ago :smiley:…relatively easy to find as well.

1 Like

Bunnies laying eggs made of oort and gleam please

3 Likes

So wait really no Easter Event I really hoping for a Bunny ears Cosmetic James-chan @james (Q.Q) it look so Adorable

We’ve never had Easter event before.
All we had so far were Valentine, Christmas, Halloween and non-seasonal Gleambow events.

1 Like

I know right we need Wipe event. :dash:

4 Likes

27x6jw

Could always surprise us with Easter added :laughing:

I’m doing my Oeaster Egg Hunt again… since I’ve not done a treasure hunt at my new Raxxa place (Sylva, access from TNT), doing it there. :slight_smile: 15 plinths each with a dozen “eggs” - a few are pretty well-hidden! :wink:

And double-checked to make sure I disabled them, lol

7 Likes

Found some thanks!

2 Likes

Only saw three remaining last check, nice work all! :wink: Though, a couple of those were the ones I thought were most obvious - the ones I thought most hidden were gone, haha!

1 Like

I didn’t empty the shop stand. I just took 1 stack of 2 from each I found that made a collection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rehid seven of the plinths with lucent “eggs” :wink: So glad folks are enjoying this! :smiley:

3 Likes

There is still a few T6 items to find in the Easter scavenger hunt on Flan, hosted by Q-Mart @Mittins

2 Likes

MittinsSupernova

15h

Happy Easter Boundless Community!

My friend @Leperous1 and I have gone and hid 48 easter eggs across flan. These are T6 Diamond and Saphire hammers and Gleambow totems with speed.

Have fun.
image image image

4 Likes