Edit- Bought explorer and wayfarer and only have 1 instant access?

[I bought explorer. It worked fine, I love boundless. I bought wayfarer to support the game and get all the goodies but I made a new ga.me account to get the username I wanted. This one. In trying to get this one connected to steam I lost both. I could use some help. :confused: I sent an email, but maybe this is more direct to boundless.]

Edit: I restored it in steam somehow, but this wayfarer account has nothing and the other account ended up with the collectors edition and stuff. So it’s still confused.

i think you can have only 1 account for boundless, if you make a new steam account you need a new copy of the game if you want to play.

Yeah, that’s fine. I was just following the directions in the email, and it didn’t make itself clear. I tried with a new steam account after realizing that this was probably the case, but then I couldn’t use the code. Just royally messed up and hoping they have mercy on me.

If I personally can only have one account I’d like to be able to gift one to a friend.

I have PM’ed you to see if we can get this sorted :slight_smile: