Elop Portas

It’s just a couple of plots to bridge, but maybe we come up with something cooler than a straight path. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m always happy, when i can spark inspiration!

Speaking of alternative viewing modes, this game has some amazing map views to visualize stuff:

2 Likes

Yeah the road near my new plot was messed up. The plot is in the corner near Prozee’s portal hub… I’d fix but no rights so I didn’t start my build yet…

I can take a look later.

Basic roads to my plot are done. Hopefully i did right. :wink:

Lots of room for decoration, though.

5 Likes

looks good I’ll be out later today to check it out :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I’ve finished the first pass of my aqueduct for the contest. Now I’m going to “ruin” it to make it look ancient and rundown.

12 Likes

thats way cool @AmandaPan. verry authentic looking!

3 Likes

Poo :poop: I like it better than the one I’am trying to make, lol

2 Likes

I love all the levels :heart: . It’s been super fun to watch you build it!

@QUEENNUTS hey, even Star Lords gotta poo right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Combyte and Myself have been busy little bees as of late working on what we are calling Stonehenge Highlands the 3X5 portal is SW of the Portal Temple Jeffoftheswell has so graciously shared with the community. This spot is great for mining and we plan to do so much more with it, I personally want to be able to add portals from the stone glyphs we have created around our large portal to great farming spots and perhaps add a shop. I will share some screenshots with you guys and of course if anyone wishes to make a home there that is fine too.

10 Likes

Sorry for the Hammer and Meat in every picture I guess I was just a tad bit famished from all the building.

5 Likes

Least it was cooked meat, raw meat would have just been obscene…

11 Likes

Haha! Yes might have been a completely different set of morbid screenshots has I neglected to cook my flanks.

1 Like

What is Elop Portas like in terms of: number of players / good shops / useful portals?
I started my settlement in the middle of nowhere and I’d like to build my own portal connecting it to a big city - it would save me from having to walk halfway across the world or pay to travel whenever I want to go shopping.
I’m not sure which city to join - Therka Market was a bit cluttered for me but this seems like a pretty cool place! Lots of interesting builds to watch and the locals seem nice :slight_smile:
I also have a little shop selling sedimentary stone and bricks which could be of use to you guys :wink:
Is there a space where I could set up a portal?

2 Likes

(edit) @CryBloodwing oops posted this in the wrong spot! anyway this was for you.

here are a few links. we are based on elopor the moon of Berly on us west server.

2 Likes

How many people are around there? I kind of want to build myself a mansion…

1 Like

there are currently 13 people on our build team. some more active than others and a few taking a short brake. we are all pretty pasenet about the game tho so there will usually be someone kicking around.

1 Like

Alright. I think I may visit on a new character. What type of path do you guys need? I would prefer gathering/building/crafting over hunting.

3 Likes

that is perfect. for sure check out the traders parish video. about 1/2 threw it are details on the market. and it’s a great video to :smile_cat:
honestly we are all pretty crazy but in a fun way.

1 Like