Elop Portas

Ok. I will be able to be on in a few hours.

3 Likes

Hell,o If you see me in town Iā€™m part of the build team too. Welcome to Elop Portas! :boundless:

3 Likes

My aqueduct thingy is mostly done but Iā€™m gonna defer it a bit in case the new chisels go live soonish. So far:

The creatures are meant to be these guys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamassu

Their names are Ames and Jollie and they have spent millennia debating which flavor of water should be in the aqueduct cause #trueancientmesopotamian

6 Likes

sweet I was out there the other day and itā€™s looking great!
a reminder the contest ends the 1st of October or or when all the contestants say they are compleat.

1 Like

So, are people just allowed to enter?

yes but I think there are no free spaces on the duct. if you are interested maybe we could fork one.
@QUEENNUTS would you mind letting @willcrutchley fork off your duct?

Ah, I seeā€¦ If not thatā€™s fine too xD guess I shouldā€™ve entered earlier!

I think the eastward one is open, no?

Edit: or @willcrutchley youā€™re welcome to fork off mine, there are a few road-entrances I made that are on the slope into the valley where youā€™d have lots of height

2 Likes

i wouldnā€™t mind building another tower and doing it again. would anyone be interested in doing a lava duct challenge?

1 Like

am I trippin? it might be. i wonā€™t be on for a few hours i will look into it then.

Iā€™ll pop over in a bit and take a look

1 Like

My build in Elop Portas was not turning out as I had imagined und I was quite disappointed ā€¦
Maybe I picked to wrong spot ā€¦ I dunno ā€¦ In addition to lags (Iā€™m playing from europe) and constantly spawning spitters (I spend more time fighting them off then building), the experience became frustrating. :sob:

Thatā€™s why I unclaimed everything except the roads I made and decided to build something completely different on Therka for now. That build is evolving quite well and fast and eating up all my plots. :sweat_smile:
So I have to give up my roads in Elop Portas as well.

Does someone want to take over the roads I built, so that they donā€™t degenerate?

Itā€™s nothing super important. Just a loop that leads a dead end back to the road to Traderā€™s Parish and a small square.
We are talking about 25 plots.

If someone is interested, just message me here in the forums and we can meet ingame.

1 Like

@TwistedFoot was so kind to take over for me.
Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

yah those elipor spitter can be rough!
@Pseudonym84 used to keep them away by spreading there corpses around town and who knows what he was doing with all that spitter blood behind closed doors.
@Pseudonym84 we need you back!

9 Likes

Hello Mayor of Elos Portos - Iā€™m thinking maybe thatā€™s Jeffrotheswell or Xanotos? Your town is just beautiful and I was hoping to build in it. My main base is on Vena V - being on the edge of the galaxy (or so it feels) Iā€™d like a location that has access to other playersā€™ portals ā€¦ and maybe to other players themselves! Iā€™ve settled a little out of town to gain access to the planet but it would be nice to come in from the wild and live in town.
I have plenty of plots available but only intend to build something smallish and unobtrusive, happy to assign some to roads and aqueducts if thatā€™s of interest.
I understand that large/medium builds with the mystic/ancient/lost gardens and ruins themes are preferred.
Congrats on such a beautiful build!
Tia, QAttica.

4 Likes

you are very welcome to join us. make yourself at home.
we are blessed with many great builders in this town. as for our mayor @Pseudonym84 has been AFK for a month or better and you know what they say! while the mayorā€™s away the citizens will play.

5 Likes

Tyvm! iā€™ll be packing up my bestest stonewear and gleam later tonight and heading over lol!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve started my new home in Elop Portas - hopefully havenā€™t made a horrendous mistake in choosing an empty space near: Moon Tower, Lois Lane and Queenā€™s Tunnel (all beautiful builds!). Have laid down 2 plots, will happily move if an established town member could direct me somewhere else. I have a ā€˜partially unearthed temple buildā€™ in mind.Thank you!
QAttica
My starting base loction!

4 Likes

YAY! New neighbor! Welcome to Elop Portas. looking forward to seeing what you build! if you need help or materials, Iā€™d be glad to help!

4 Likes

@SolFall i ran by your place today and I have to say I love your build :heart_eyes: . Iā€™m glad you decided to join our little town!

3 Likes