Elop Portas

Thanks!! hopefully i will get done with the build soon so the full scope can be seen! :scream:

1 Like

oops wrong topic

1 Like

Since you’ve inadvertently bumped this topic I’ll just quickly chime in that Elop Portas is my fav city on any world…some very inventive work and hidden gems throughout.
Does seem a shame that I never see anyone else there when I’m wandering around, though maybe I just go at the wrong time.

6 Likes

it had it’s golden age. i love it to!

2 Likes

I see a familiar name. Aaah the nostalgia hit.

4 Likes

I wish i could have been in this city!!! :frowning: Mind to reinstate it on a world? I’d say re institute it! I’d definetely come!!!
edit: o-o @Jeffrotheswell LIKED IT! IF YOU DO, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE!!

2 Likes

We kind of have the same theme going in BooriMarrah. Sort of a sleepy town but it looks cool. We have all been playing so long that we just pop in sometimes. Not often you see anyone around but I’m on at least 4times a week. Usually a bit more.

3 Likes

i mean a COMPLETE reinstitution of Elop Portas. I’d make a mansion next to the aqueduct and have a cool channel for a water feature

2 Likes

Ohh yha that would be cool! Maybe we should set one up. … want to build an aquaduct?

2 Likes

Sure! But you provide the plots.

1 Like

I miss the planet most. I’m still very sad they changed the design in. It allowing floating islands on lower tier planets and ones especially like elopor. :frowning:

3 Likes