[Ember] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]--

No i didnt. Last time, the spawn were not really good so it was not worth for me. Gonna look at this one maybe tonight if i have some spare time.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m in love :heart: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There are some very healthy regen friendly clusters of gleam this time around… however the ones I saw in my brief time above ground were under water.

I’m sure better ones have been found but if not, this one might be farm-friendly while keeping your head above water.

3 Likes

Oh Private Planet Gods - I want this one!

2 Likes

Oh wow, that is basically what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Quite a cave here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Around here (944N 1363E) is these Dark Glass cubes that have inside gleam pylons. I think these also include few refined gleam.

6 Likes

Went there last night came back with 4 stacks of petroleum! Going back for resources later on!

2 Likes

Ember (T7-RIFT Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Cold Lime) is an exo exclusive color so here is you chance to collect more but best I’ve found was couple pcs in the ice trees… Tokens for the following are available: Ash, Tangle, Thorns (singles mixed in the tangle), Ice and Glacier. Concrete mats: My fellow concrete makers Sand and Gravel are waiting for you!! … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@wakeNbake you have the location for that?

I have completed atlases and tokens, but unfortunately had to get off before I could load my shop stands with them :grimacing: I should be on in a couple hours and I have location tokens to these underwater gleam ■■■■■. I’ll update here when I load the stands up so you all can get those locations.

1 Like

Gleam spheres? Lol is that better for the profanity filter?? :joy:

2 Likes

NOOOOO get back on I needs the gleeeeeaaaaam. I kidd catch it later

lol that one got me too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a gleam token for gleam inside the dark glass if you want at my museum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh true @kasaisaru this gleam location is better. The pillar like structures in the largest cubes of dark glass. They have a few blocks of refined gleam in them too

1 Like

Cobalt waxy foliage! This is where you have been hiding? I’ve been looking for you everywhere! Now…get in my backpack.

As promised I now have my completed atlases and location tokens up. Either at the Exo Shuttle at DK Mall or at my Exo Cave in Stall B7 of ShowRoom USE (store name Explorers Emporium)

Locations have some gathering locations, the gleam pillars inside dark glass, tangle, sand, ice/glacier, and gravel.

And as usual heres some pics

Can we PLEASEEEEE get a permanent T7?? :weary:

5 Likes

stahp putting fire names on rift exos that are supposed to represent COLD and SHOCK

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.