Emerald Biomes

My husband is wanting to create an emerald world. I looked on here once before and found some posts to help me create an emerald world that had good emerald spots, but it’s been a couple of years and I can no longer find any posts that say or remember which Biomes are best for emeralds.

Can someone tell me which Biomes make for the best emerald spots? Thank you in advance.

3 Likes
3 Likes

You have to have a toxic planet first.

Biomes, Water! The emeralds LOVE to spawn around the perimiter of water. Maze, Ocean/lake biomes help. More shorelines you can get, more emerald ring spawns you can create. Hope it helps.

Thank you, yes it does help.

You are welcome to go explore Beladriel for ideas. It is my emerald planet. Emerald loves DEEP water, amethyst loves shallow water. :slight_smile: Definitely toxic is needed.

^c^

1 Like

Corvus Tox is the best roll for Emeralds currently… off Kol Huroo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the help he has a toxic world

1 Like

@Redlotus are you able to scan planets?

If you are interested, I believe there is a function to get planet data such as resources. At one point, I had a really good sapphire planet for Sapphire and sweet beans (Frost area beans)

1 Like

I can scan them yes.

1 Like