Epiring Beacons - Click Bot

There is an expiring beacon, and a player who has been afk sitting in the spot with a campfire in hand. Is it against ToS for someone to do that and have a click bot to repetitively click to place it and eat from time to time in order to not starve? I have see this player sitting here all day.

1 Like

Can any Dev get back to me on this? The player is still here… @james @Steggs101 @lucadeltodecso

Aren’t macros against the rules? (If not, they should be)

lol, I use autoclicker on regular basis. It saves me half an hour when I put things into crafting tables. And filling 200 crafting tables with max que each is a pain without autoclicker.

That’s called cheating.

Thats fine for say, clicking to fill up the queue for crafting, but in regards to afk sitting for a full day waiting to snag a plot while ur gone, is pure bs.

While I agree 100%, basic fuel is four weeks. Re-up at 3.

Yeah no the guy who he is taking plots from has quit the game, im sure. And in regards to macros, that is you playing and pressing a button to do functions. Not Initiating a bot then leaving your PC on day and night to snag prime real estate.

Plus the graphic bug with gleam club. I’d laugh at anyone who sits there for a few days waiting for it to expire only for gleam club to put it back on for 30+ weeks

2 Likes

I’d get a kick out of that.