[Epsilon] – [T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]–

people want to hunt there with me? xD might take a look around 7:30 pm UTC

Speed hammers ready at Vekapunk’s Forge (DK’s Mall)

You need full mining spec + Mega Str brew :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Epsilon T7-Blink (Volatile Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is White so I did not bother with it… Also have free tokens to all THREE trees, Mud, Thorn, Ash, TANGLE w/ bits of growth and Gravel to all concrete makers…enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Lil late due to work but better late then never… :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Quite good blink density :slight_smile:

Got this from a single hammer

5 Likes

Where can I buy an atlas for this one? Exo explorer is out

@Soju-VB are you around?

Currently at work, but my connection might be good enough to tag along with you to the exo and make you an atlas for free if you are heading there anyway.

Maybe we could get him one of ours? From the box @Soju-VB

See if i have a blink too, if that would work

That works too if you want to grab him one of your batch if youre around, or I can log in and grab one if you are ok with it.

Go ahead. I wont get on until later

Sounds good, my connection good enough for that :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you guys, I’m currently at exo explorers

1 Like

Exo is rocking - grabbed enough blink to mass compact, accidentally picked up 50 rubies, a SS each of gold & silver. Kernels were awesome: 2000+ goo and 500+ kindling Kernals. Goo is pretty safe and only minimal grappling needed

Did you miss this one? :wink:

Yes, I was in hospital then :frowning:

Ah, bummer. :confused:

Epsilo!!! A T2 Toxic world! (back then that was a thing)

1 Like

Found some goo caves that are little cubicles and so many of them. I have made my way through 3 floors so far. No wonder the atlas glows so bright in this spot… so much goo in layers of caves.

2 Likes

Best exo for goo. Got 8000 kernals in two nights.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.