Error 21 when try to login

1 Like

same here. dc then this 10 min ago

1 Like

It was first try to log in today for me, but still can not log in.

I’m getting DNS errors for the Steam boards I visit and seeing others reporting the same, maybe connected so not Boundless specific?

1 Like

Yes, i can not load steam boards…

just started happening here too…time to do some housework :scream:

1 Like

Tried some other steamgames, loads ok.

I open that bottle of wine, get some crackers and go out in the sun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PSN is down too for some apparently.

I got another online-only game on Steam to work though. But definitely not a one-game problem.

2 Likes

PS Network is out today as well, we cant even go on youtube

1 Like

So no boundless today? :frowning:

it was working fine 5 minutes ago but then I switched characters and now it’s all broken :frowning:

Same Lol !

1 Like

Someone gave me a news link on Twitter, so pretty widespread I guess - https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/playstation-down-steam-not-working-b1888824.html

Edit: More info - https://www.ign.com/articles/playstation-steam-fortnite-currently-down?utm_source=twitter

I put a notice on the Boundless Discord, hopefully that will head off some worry since it is both Steam and PSN here, that it is a mass outage thing.

1 Like

Same here I can’t get in. :frowning_face: :sob: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Ok, Im, not alone PS player here.

Ummm what do we do when can’t build😱.

Ok going to take a nap been up for 6 hours already lol :laughing:.

Z

Yeah seems to be an internet issue worldwide here in the netherlands many sites are blank too and so is psn
Rumors say Akamai

WT-??

My phone and Internet acting funky I thought it was just our weird weather.

Z :rabbit:

1 Like

I was just hacking Host to get him to remove the 200+ plots in DK Mall he owns. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

instead it backfired and 200+ plots got added -.-’’ please try again… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like