Essential game feature not working[Click-bait šŸ˜‚] [Solved by Kirinvar]

Sorry for clickbate :smiley: But on the other hand itā€™s not. Itā€™s about time to fix plotted area display bugs. Iā€™m collaborating on big project and some players are doing the digging on my beacon. Beacon is 6x6 plots. Iā€™m having a really hard time to figure out what new plots are dug out and to plot them so they donā€™t regen.

I donā€™t want (at this point) to suggest any improvements to plots outline when plotter tools are held, just make it work please please please :bow:

Itā€™s a hassle with smaller builds, but with huge builds it just plain pain in the brain.

If youā€™re not aware of what Iā€™m talking about:

1. When there are two beacons that have mutual border beacon outline becomes wonky, sometimes it shows for your beacon, sometimes for the other one etc
  2. Beacon outline is visible only on certain angles, if youā€™re walking on long beaconed area you get the effect of seeing outline sometimes, but if you look from the other end you donā€™t see it. Also if youā€™re just looking in the same direction and moving at some point outline just disappears

Please fix this, itā€™s been in the game for too long. Thanks!

5 Likes

I honestly just wish there was a way to get rid of all plots honestly as well

1 Like

Forgot to ping my fave dev @james :smiley:

I think i read a few day ago that they plan to overhaul the whole plot display. No idea on the time frame.
Donā€™t remember the thread name. ^^
And I agree that it needs improvement. My main build is 175 and Iā€™m also having problems. ^^

2 Likes

Cool, good news :smiley:

There:

Code - September 1st
and
Code - September 15th

3 Likes

Ah, awesome. So youā€™re one of few pips that read that text wall :smiley:

It answers a lot of questions ppl have been asking on the forums lately. :grin:

And i love the hype and anticipation of new features.

2 Likes

I hope these issues have been fixed in the next release.

But I agree the current beacon visualisation is not really suitable for complex builds and environments.

3 Likes

Thanks my fave dev James :smiley: :+1: :raised_hands:

That build is amazing btw!! Just spent 10 minutes exploring it. (Even found your little machine room cave!)

Dying to know what you have planned?

1 Like

Cyberpunk style city. Ask Minyi about details :smiley:

1 Like

Is she freelancing for you?

haha :smiley: nah, just included in the conversation, so you can check out some art style we shared

Iā€™m super intrigued, wanna share screenshots? :wink:

Screenshots of what we have done until now or concept art (which we ā€œborrowedā€ from random artists on interwebs, khm stole khm)?

Iā€™d love to see the build, personally. If youā€™re waiting for a grand reveal, I can wait!

hehe if youā€™re on now I can jump in to show where it is :slight_smile:

Iā€™m more of an MVP person (in project sense not gaming sense) :smiley:

Sorry, I wonā€™t be online for another 3 hours :confused:

1 Like

Ok, ping me when you are, I should be working for next few hours, most likely Iā€™ll be around.

1 Like