Etiquette for Sov Worlds

I have a T1 planet due to change the colors on, any particular flowers or grass you would like? Then i can give you directions.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you on that. :+1:
I’ve only been banned on one planet…and that’s because I offended one of the guild members. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh, thank you! Yellow ghostflowers and cloneflowers are colours I’ve been struggling to get. Generally looking for autumnal colours for my next big build.

I’m sorry they did that. I have been known to go tearing out of a sov world portal and back to my home base to get regen bombs because I’d forgotten I’d emptied my inventory for building - and I always feel guilty about leaving it for those few minutes.

I have changed the colours, hers is a link to the current pallet: Boundless Information Station

To find the planet go from TNT to Sochaltin I, then through to the Bath House Hub, then to Love. Then head through the portal to the right of the one you came out of labled :heartpulse:.

3 Likes

Thank you so very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

It turns out you were one of the people I was looking for with the post, checking permission, for I have raided your world in the past :slight_smile: These colours are perfect!

3 Likes

Will be keeping the planet till the game dies, or i run out of money… Will let you know when I’m changing the colors again. x x

2 Likes