Europa (middle) Server offline

Hello guys,
i wanted a fresh start yesterday, but since then the europa server in the
character creation window, cant be picked cause it says “offline”.

It would be nice if the server comes back, cant play on the USA-Servers,
due some ping problems.

thanks

I even can’t log in

The european server wasnt even shown to me (germany). Like… 4 hours ago, when i started playing. And now i cant connect to the american server… and not sure if i have to create a new character… gonna open my own ticket though… because now i have questions.

Hey ho,

Yesterday was a main server update, the hole game doesn´t run realy round at the moment. And at the moment i read the message ingame that they shut down the server for a next update. :slightly_smiling_face::sweat_smile:
We need to have tolerated and let them done his jobs. :ok_hand::+1: They will fix this.

Please have some tolerated :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings

Edit:

Thanks FayaAOP.

Issnt a really good start. 3 Days, 2 of them the servers are down and i dont understand
here anything: spark, mint, and so on. Want to play and learn these things :smiley:

2 Likes

this certainly isn’t the usual state of affairs you’ll be glad to here…has been all smooth sailing for ages!

have been playing this game for over 2 years and is a very rewarding experience…enjoy the journey and shout out if need any advice, help or cookies (we know someone…)

3 Likes