Exo needed please

Kindling mass exo needed.

5 Likes

I absolutely don’t know why everyone wants EXO planets. I want bug fixes and new updates.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you have to choose? I want everything! EVERYTHING!!

3 Likes

I don’t need anything. For example, I absolutely do not need the possibility to host an uinversum locally in order to be able to play it with friends, but that should come with 249 - completely pointless I find, but well …

1 Like

Many people have shops which need certain resources only found on exos. People trying to build kindling farms, who can’t afford to buy seeds, need exos to gather seeds. They also need petrolim to make bitumen for the kindling farms.

We dont need the exo we need the materials on them. So these exo materials must be added to normal planets or rentals. I would like making a rift bow once in awhile.

1 Like

Local universe → increased player base → increased revenue → increased development budget → the features & fixes you are asking for

2 Likes

I need some Gooooooooooooooo

*its not even called Goo is it…

Many people sell it :stuck_out_tongue:

People dont get rich by spending all their coin though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have spent lots on it, don’t have much coin left as I haven’t opened the shop yet (want to get all the colours) , but about to mint a load of gleam so will buy some with that…

U know, I’m pretty sure I’ve still got about 100 from when I bought out every shop I could find for funnies

2 Likes

:rofl: we still have 10 mass crafts of rough rift gathering dust in a chest

1 Like

Exoplanets are coming!

1 Like

Rift exo off Shedu!! :smiley: Just saw it while running through! Scutu I think was the name.

5 Likes

@bucfanpaka for the win, GO PAKA!

3 Likes

Also Paka found it and there was no bot alert…

With that in mind who knows, maybe there have been exos and no one noticed?

4 Likes

OMG!! Then we have been the ignorants here!! :scream::scream::scream::sob::sob: Thanks to @bucfanpaka for the info :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for it… but I don’t see it

1 Like

Few people already on it

Someone posted this on discord

2 Likes