Exo planet megathread - share the locations of planets and discuss tips

Did well on Yuuzha, got a few hundred tonight. :slight_smile: LOTS of people there mining though, the lower alts are already Swiss cheese, haha! I like the light red sedimentary rocks there too.

The blink shows a little weird on my shop stand though, “ROUGH SPECIAL MATERIAL” -

I spent a couple hours on each of the 2 Tier 7’s. I had better efficiency at Yuuzha, staying at alt 5-7 and strip mining the seams. There is plenty left. . . plenty. I actually got my compact mass crafts started a lot faster than with rift.

3 Likes

I destroyed Yuuzha! 10 mass crafts of Blink!!! Time to sleep. Good night world!

2 Likes

That’s… A lot. What even.

1 Like

Ended with 3,612 rough blink :grin:

1 Like

So that’s why all I found was empty tunnels everywhere

3 Likes

I made Swiss cheese!

2 Likes

I got 8 Blink in 2 hours, whole map is lava below 50 Alt. But I guess I’m kinda a noob so shouldn’t complain lol

1 Like

Beat way I found was areas with cool red Rock and staying around Alt 4-10.

1 Like

Ty, I have time so just using it as a learning experience :wink: Appreciate the tip.

If it’s a brown looking rock try Alt 10-15.

@Ratchel Are you using a hammer that can one-hit T7 rock? Without strength brew. If so, that explains things to me, haha. I can only two hit, so I’m using a strength brew rather than speed brew, unfortunately.

Look at patches in atlas - even though 4-8 seems to be the best altitude for blink, whenever your atlas shows a dense patch and there is lava there, be assured you can find rock below or above lava; was getting a lot of blink at alt 10-15 that way as well.

2 Likes

Nope using strength brews but hammers did have max speed. Buddy is great forger.

1 Like

What level strength brew do you need to one shot on the T7 world?

http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/#1,0,4,10,9,1,5,1,5,0,0,0,9,0

try using this, its helpful

Mega was fine for me with 6 tier one-hitter. Didn’t try weaker but for sure you don’t need the strongest brew. You must have maxed power and hammer epic of course.

same for me i send pics later off my ps4 i went both exo planets the yukka planet i got 34 blink then my hammer died.lol then found blink on orian planet.Enough to make 5 blink blocks.Wish there was a red exo planet with red trees bushes gleam and just all different reds id lov that…

1 Like

That’s another thing I forgot to do is add the planet to my worlds list. I have got to make a checklist.

I have a “to do” list in my main house/base made up of gold extended signs thats about 4x4 big. Seems to work really well. Like:

To do:

Shimmering orbs
Mega brews
Sweet beans
Fold kids laundry

That sorta stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like