Exo planet megathread - share the locations of planets and discuss tips

Insert EXO PLANET SIGHTINGS BELOW and then let us tear the planet apart!

7 Likes

Yes gulp the planets down. A race to who can eat the most

2 Likes

I’ve been running around for 30 minutes and not sighted any yet…

2 Likes

Yeah I ran as long as I could hoping to find one before having to go to work.
Alas twas not to be.

1 Like

Everyone can relax. I’m sure the devs are waiting for me to log on before they spawn them. You’ve got about 8 more hours to go so i advise if you do see one, not to approach it. It’s a fake and those materials are not really there so no need to mine them

12 Likes

bagsie first one

Umm, yeah, this. About 8 hours now, maybe a little under until the real ones appear. I can vouch, if you see one now, it is a treacherous mirage that will just insta-kill you and take half your inventory…

1 Like

Are there any patch notes?

I logged in before work this morning and @James was still chilling in town square sipping his coffee, lavishing the devious anticipation of the foretold big-bang. There was certainly an excited buzz all about. Many folks skittering hither and tither. #longestworkdayever

10 Likes

bot in #portal-bot on PS discord SHOULD report exo planets as they appear. You can use the !exo command to see the current planets (assuming it’s working).

12 Likes

Outstanding…
Tried it didn’t work

3 Likes

just try it again XD it’s not super stable

1 Like

Jokes on you bud, I wasn’t planning to mine anything. Got a few bags of bombs though :smirk:

3 Likes

:dizzy_face: you wouldnt!

1 Like

I only find it fair to make sure there is nothing there so we can all get a start on even ground!!! I’m doing it in the sake of fairness, I swearsies!

4 Likes

Good Lord THAT is hilarious!

waiting for hours for an exo… the new grind

2 Likes

imagine if they were like, yeah lets do the patch and we’ll have a new planet 8 hours later in the evening…

then dozens of people stand around for hours and hours waiting for one…

how angry would you be:

• 0/10
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10

0 voters

1 Like

Lol, a poll designed for calm, measured, mature responses.

Luckily this forum is well known for those traits, and not prone to any sort of hysterics

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Im biased since i cant get on yet :smiling_imp: 0/10. Make them wait!

4 Likes