Exo planet spawns

I have a question about the exo worlds that spawn “randomly”. Why haven’t any spawned at 9pm-12am US east or even west times? They all seem to spawn early morning hours or mid work day for U S players. The only one I remember was rift at 3pm U S east after first 2 were full and people complained. Not trying to cause a rift (:innocent:) but just seems they spawn in times for UE players a lot not global like the game is

1 Like

For me it actually feels the other way. Useally, if not all, exo Worlds spawned in US main times, leaving the Crumbs for EU. Allways late night EU time, allways “oh look, exo…oh, look the Clock”. Allways sad, not Angry as it Benefits many People…

Yeah I haven’t seen that. The newest exo spawned at 11 am ish my time. I’m sorry I work that’s not even lunch time for me. The first 2 rift worlds were 12-1pm if not before still at work. But 12pm my time is 4pm dev time so going home or after work time? Why no spawns at 6pm my time? 10pm European time? Not sure if you are confused or not but any time before 7-8pm EU time more US E people are working. US W people they need exo to spawn at 12am-3am for it to be viable to them.

Honestly not sure where you are. Just know dev 8am is 4am my time so 10am dev spawn is 6am my time and so on

I was already sleeping when the latest spawned.

1 Like

Last exo spawned 10.30 pm my time. I got a full work schedule so my sessions end around that time, some Forum Relaxing, Sleep. Next morning, all i can find, normaly, is a husk.
Just to repeat it, i am happy for the majoritie of the Player base to have a nice evening. I just wish i could have one or 2 aswell sometimes :slight_smile:

10:13pm my time is the time listed on discord when the planet was discovered by the bot.

So you in EU then I assume? :slight_smile:

Us east for me

I know it does weirdly not show as such but my post was a reply to Faya, huh, it does when you quote part of it, ok…

I saw a reply and I replied. Just saw it was to fray

Indeed!
And you went to Sleep aswell? So EU or further east?

Darn things always spawn when I am at work and won’t be home for hours. The one exception I recall was the T5 Burn planet, spawned at something like 2am for me.

Netherlands yes