Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

If anyone needs a taxi to the new exos come by Legendville Mall, I’m gonna do a trip whenever I get a passenger :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll be on in 30 mins if the taxi is still available

1 Like

Haha, sorry, was gonna go back sooner but fell asleep! :flushed::rofl:

Up now, I’ll jump on in a bit and probably run a taxi after I do a few things, I’ll post in the guild chat when I do. :slight_smile: I’ll go back to the Umbris world unless others want to go elsewhere.

1 Like

I just saved and put tokens to a massive Umbris hotspot in the station… be warned though, I’m headed right back there soon! :grin: Actually, I’m afk in the station now if anybody wants a ride, be back to the game soon. I don’t think this spot will get completely wiped any time soon, I think it might be the biggest looking at a completed atlas (thanks @Soju-VB for selling exo atlases for 99c, that is a HUGE help! :slight_smile: ), this one has some big hotspots but they are spread out.

2 Likes

Where are these atlases off legendville.? Farmed up1500 umbria gonna grab more since now in awake

1 Like

Here is the location, not sure if there is a PS portal in Legendville but PS is the way to find it -

1 Like

Gonna pick up some hammers and go have fun. Ty

1 Like

Glad someone is getting use out of them :smile: I enjoy the exploration of a new planet, so might as well fill the atlases while I am at it.

2 Likes

My computer crashed after I posted that have been reformatting and installing. Be on a bit I hope there an atlas when I’m on soon

There was one left when I logged in before work. Sorry to hear about the computer :frowning_face:

In station now, headed back in about 10 minutes here to a real good emerald and amethyst hotspot area. :slight_smile: Put tokens in the station - I see the Umbris tokens are taken, so replaced some of those too! :wink: The spot I saved for this one is in the amethyst area, close to emerald though, a huge area loaded with all sorts of stuff all around down there. :smiley:

3 Likes

New blast exo up! :smiley: I’m going to set a warp and return to Station, taxi in 5-10 min-

1 Like

I would like to grab a quick video/screenshot of the next group that uses this service. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, sounds great!! :smiley:

A fair portion of the times for these, nobody shows - what I will do to save you some hassle there is, if it sounds good, shoot a PM to you here next time I have at least two others there for a ride, then wait for about 10 to see if you’re on. :smiley: @RedY3 @DKPuncherello - Think you might do the same here?

3 Likes

Yeah, I used to offer this a lot, but usually only one person would show up…or none lol.

If yall do end up with a little group anytime soon, someone shoot me a PM or tweet pls. No rush.

1 Like

Sounds good!
yeah the chat delay is definitely our enemy.

1 Like

@DKPuncherello @Ulfric - Sorry for bailing so quick, my connection in general is just terrible right now. I’ll try again shortly but been bad off and on for a few hours here.

That time was connection, but as a heads-up to all here, if you see me on my Rebecca character, decent chance I may bail out without warning. If that happens and I’m taking you some where, give me a few minutes - I’m gone longer than that, something came up, apologies. :frowning:

I’m also going to try to figure out a better Delta Cancret portal for the taxis here.

2 Likes

Hey, no problem, hope it gets solved fast since i got rly lucky with the meteors here hehe
all gleam lvl 2-3

2 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: Glad it worked out well!! :slight_smile: Just jumped back on for a few, seems a little better now, thanks!

Seems like the kindling spots are down a good bit since the last visit… :rofl: But that is a good planet I think regardless to grind some levels mining… and the ore can be sold or given away. :slight_smile:

Oh, @DKPuncherello, going to also do some surface wandering, try to get more of those spinebacks… :wink:

Edit: Oops, pretty ones are on the other, haha… confusing my loot! :smile: Well, I’ll go back there too later!

2 Likes