Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

I did actually make a guild already, if that’s any interest.

EXO - Children of the Sky.

3 Likes

Let’s join hands in taking people to the exos haha xD!!

2 Likes

I have a book next to the main TNT hub, if you wish to join it. Give me a poke, and I’ll bump you in it so we can all butt around with books. øwø

I am at the TNT hub on Circarpous but cant see any books.

Right around the rim of the portal pit, next to the big dark glass sphere.

1 Like

So i just learned how factions and the main guild work. I dont think we need to split it into factions? Have everyone in one guild and just give more permissions to the shuttle leaders? Spreading the books would help though!
I yet have to go to Char! Didn’t even know it existed until you mentioned it.

Found it and made a request to join it!

Don’t think any perms are needed unless anyone plans to warp from guild beacons; you should be able to set storage permissions with advanced locks for joined taxis.

Warp-uber… wuber.

2 Likes

Once an exo would hit someone would gather everyone up and portal them. Give a short wait between exo spawn and going to prepare.

Some planets that have white items take multiple trips and could use many gatherings over the course of its time.

Gathering for exos has been tried but never turned into a guaranteed service like @RedY3 is offering.

3 Likes

Accepted it. Had to sort out some things, but you should (hopefully) be able to use the books properly now. I’m not sure if it takes anything special, or just being a member.

2 Likes

Maybe the greatest hunt lead ever @Simoyd can help me make a shuttle bot?

1 Like

What do you mean use the books? As in access them?

1 Like

Nah, as in make new books.

1 Like

Due to the lack of members in the guild, for now ill announce it here and in some discord channels. We will be leaving on our first trip to Char in 1 hour from now (8 AM EST). Meeting at the Shuttle station next to the Hunt Hive.

4 Likes

Added a new guild book to my shop for even easier access.

1 Like

@RedY3 I would be interested in helping although during the week will be harder for me as I’m usually at work when it appears, could do them at night for the ones that couldn’t make it earlier though. weekends are free all day usually. I don’t keep the best track of exo’s atm as been doing other things. Anyways if I’m free and people want to go I’ll post in here until something better gets sorted

2 Likes

Let’s meet to give you permissions. Waiting for this to get better known so people can join the guild and we announce it there. Also, Orrian is working on some bot. If the bot works, we can also announce it on Discord!

2 Likes

Psst ps4 players need to click :stop_button:

1 Like

Fixed it! Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll pop around when I’m on tonight and join. Bots are prob the best for letting people know imo, posts get buried in newer ones though I know you can track them. This is all we got for now so just need to try keep an eye out

2 Likes