Exo spawnrate (poll)

Is it just me or does exos spawn almost all the time now?
I get it that farming related stuff is mostly from exos,but this is not rly what i expected for “special worlds”.

So is this good spawnrate for exos?

• Yes, why?
  • No, why?

0 voters

No

This makes it less special and not rly special

1 Like

The more, the better. These shiny new toys are fun :slightly_smiling_face: It gives more people in more time zones access.
We are only getting a few T7s a month (with the exception of the Umbris introduction)

They don’t stick around long & they sometimes have items our persistent worlds don’t = special imo.

10 Likes

I like seeing exos :smiley: You get new colors, and those interesting resources such as goo or liquids

6 Likes

I don’t agree with the sentiment that the spawn rate haves to be low for it to be special, that is just one way that it could be special. The fact the Exo worlds behave differently then the normal worlds, that alone is enough for it to be special.

Also

The fact that players seem keen to want the atlas to retain the charted map for their collection.
The fact there are people building museums to showcase the environment or block colors the Exo had
And the fact there are people on the forums who are documenting the landscapes with nice screenshots in @Gorillastomp 's threads and posts

I think speaks for itself, that they are special to many boundless players.

11 Likes

They will always be special since they only are available a couple of days. I don’t remember them saying it would be rare for them to spawn. And now that there’s things you can only get from there it’s better to be like it has been. When new players start if they were rare they wouldn’t really know about them. And wouldn’t have a chance to get things themselves. They would be stuck buying it from over priced shops.

3 Likes

No.

We need more. There is a spectrum of 255 colors for around 100 different blocks to get. At this rate it will take years to get them.

25 Likes

Lots of players in different time zones with different real life commitments… Need a good steady spawn rate spread over a week so everyone can get a slice of exoworld pie

17 Likes

I can go with more and a good variety of levels, some players can’t go to the higher levels and it would be nice if there was some level 3 and 4s for the low level players go have a chance to get something special. A new color rock, gleam, trees, those can spice up a build and give them something nice to go after.

For the higher level planets, they can have the good, resin and such that are desperately needed for farms. Many of these, resin, goo and more can only be found on high level exo planets and with many players working, families, commitments to other things they can’t always get on. Went gathering and the guild I am part of is needing resin. Saw a new build that has so much resin and was using it for decoration. That is okay, their choice, but when players can get on and gather enough to make a large sign, or pool or whatever they use it for besides farming, I think we need more planets to show up at different times and in areas players from AUS, EU can also have a good chance to get to level 4 and up, especially for the level 6 and 7.

I’d love to see two level 6 or 7 planets drop one in EU and one in AUS at the same time so they can have a chance to get to them before the players in US E and W can go and clean them out. And at a time of the day when they would be off work, or a weekend for them. Seem they get the short end of the stick most of the time. Not fair !

4 Likes

As the playerbase grows, there will be more of them anyway. I don’t see what the problem is.

Can you imagine 5000 players and only 1 exo a week?

9 Likes

I was expecting them to be much rarer, but i have to say they are unique enough that they each have something special. I agree with having a few low level exos too for lower rank characters to explore, maybe reachable only from mid tier planets of a specific region.

Also, it’s a nice way to test out player reactions to colour combinations and/or experimental biomes; if it doesnt work it’ll be gone in a few days anyway :yum:

3 Likes

It’s not just about farming resources, it’s also got exploration and new worlds to see. Keeps things fresh and exciting. It also allows for high tier meteor raids on t7s.

3 Likes

I agree, if the game plans to expand its player base they cant be rare.

We have to look at the whole picture. There are players that cant get on regularly but would like to visit exos, if they are rare this would keep them from visiting most likely.

It’s an exciting aspect of the game that should be accessible by as many as possible without a free pass.

The more exciting the game is to new players, then the more they will stick around and the more player base we will have

2 Likes

I am imaging that, with everyone flagged for pvp…
:star_struck:Cooooool (but not really ofc)

1 Like

I have never seen any Exo Planet. Could spawn much more. So that even everyone could possibly catch one or so that the raw materials of these planets finally become affordable.

1 Like

I didn’t vote, since I am perfectly fine with the amount of exo’s we are currently getting (I actually would love a few more even if I’m totally honest) BUT I kinda dislike the times these have been spawning lately…

Always at weird times, and no, it’s not at the region’s peak time either since the last two spawned when the region’s local time was around 7am…

And I’m still waiting for an EU goo planet, has been awhile, I want to collect without any connection issues, thanks!

2 Likes

Good news! There are four currently!

You said something similar two weeks ago, they are here now, go to one!

2 Likes

As I’ve said elsewhere, I LOVE having all the exos. :slight_smile: The rare stuff is still rare enough, it isn’t hurting anything that I see, gives new blocks to collect and lots to explore - the exos since the farming update particularly have been really cool, very beautiful, neat worlds. Exploring and ravaging exos is a really nice weekend tradition for me now. :wink:

6 Likes

Most wont swawn with good stuff but when one does it’s a special world

MOREEEEE !!! We need moreeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like