Exo spawnrate (poll)

A terrifyingly beautiful thought :rofl:

6 Likes

I cant even imagine 1000 players anymore. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

There is no pleasing this community. When I started several months back everyone was groaning there weren’t enough exos. Then we get ONE weekend with 3 umbris planets and everyone is outraged the other way. The spawn rate doesn’t seem that drastically different than when I first started playing. The player count feels higher (I actually see people now). So is it possible that the spawn rate scaled a bit with more players? It feels appropriate to me.

2 Likes

I think the spawn rate is too high and the longevity of them too low.

People rip the resources off/out of them in a day or two. No point in them lasting a long time really. Plus, the sooner they leave, the sooner we get a fresh new one with new colors. :wink:

8 Likes

This poll definitely shows that we who want more exos or a good amount are definitely not that vocal minority. But I can’t stress this enough it is simply ignorant to dismiss the other side in this. People who want less exos have their reasons whether it’s the feeling of being left out because they are too busy or they lose that special feel because they aren’t that rare

I hope everyone tries to see the other side of the fence because not all of us will end up being happy

4 Likes

I agree to this, I think the spawn rate is good and should scale up with population increases so everyone has a chance.

1 Like

I think the entire concept of exos (as it exists today) is dumb. There’s no worse feeling in the game than seeing that an exo spawned but you can’t actually log on for a few hours and all of the rift/umbris/blink is mined out aside from the fringes and a piece here and there.

I think from the perspective of new colors that exos are great but I don’t think that temporary exos should be the sole source of petrol/resin/umbris/rift/blink/etc.

5 Likes

The more often they spawn, the higher your chance to have one that is perfect for your time zone.

And I think we are suppose to get at least one permanent T7.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is the case.

There are some people who are not happy about it, but they were making their views clear from the start.

I don’t think anyone has done a complete 180, uou tend to hear more from those that are unhappy, but these are not the same people!

My only issue with Exos currently, is the warp cost. :joy:

My money goes to forged hammers and stuff like that, so the warp takes my last few.

4 Likes

But if they lasted longer resources would have time to regenerate and the hardcore players who strip them in the first 3 hours would have to sleep eventually… maybe

As far as I understand exos dont regen

They are single use

4 Likes

I guess that’s what I was suggesting, lol. Should’ve worded better.

I dunno, I like the non-regen. Though not for resin and petrol

2 Likes

As far as deco stuff, I like the non-regen but I agree about resins and petrol

1 Like

While the spawnrate for exoworlds is good, i would like to see T3 and more T4 exoworlds added as well to give lower players a chance to explore these new worlds.

6 Likes
  • I hear ya, but you can’t regen the good stuff on them.
  • The more there are, the more chances one will be in your time zone.
  • Hardcore players never sleep :sleeping: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • We are suppose to get a perma T7 … assuming that petroleum, resin, etc will regen on that planet. I don’t know how far away this is from being added though. Maybe at the same time we get a T8 exo?
5 Likes

You make good points : )
I retract my vote for ‘no’

3 Likes

The poll results are strange too. The no option isn’t clear enough since some people selected no it needs to be more often :joy: but I don’t think that’s how op meant for the no to be taken

1 Like