Exo spawnrate (poll)

While the spawnrate for exoworlds is good, i would like to see T3 and more T4 exoworlds added as well to give lower players a chance to explore these new worlds.

6 Likes
  • I hear ya, but you can’t regen the good stuff on them.
  • The more there are, the more chances one will be in your time zone.
  • Hardcore players never sleep :sleeping: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • We are suppose to get a perma T7 … assuming that petroleum, resin, etc will regen on that planet. I don’t know how far away this is from being added though. Maybe at the same time we get a T8 exo?
5 Likes

You make good points : )
I retract my vote for ‘no’

3 Likes

The poll results are strange too. The no option isn’t clear enough since some people selected no it needs to be more often :joy: but I don’t think that’s how op meant for the no to be taken

1 Like

Yes, a 3rd option would be helpful. I wanted to vote “no, we need more” like Gorillastomp did, but I didn’t want to count as a “no”

4 Likes

Poll Question:

“No we need more” and “no we need less” are valid answers here.

2 Likes

Sure it is if you ignore buugis opinion on them and forget the rest of his comment.

Really shouldn’t have had to say that

I think 3-4 up at a time with maybe a day or two break is good. They are spawning in all regions and the more often they spawn, players will have a chance for it to be a good time for them to be one of the first on the exo. Enough have spawned the last three weeks that I don’t feel the NEED to go to all of them because I’m afraid I’m missing out.

5 Likes

No.

We need WAY more! Especially if they are giving us duplicate colours.
I still havent seen an exo spawn with a good enough colour of gleam to get me to log back on.

[edit] actually silk lavender gleam on vlahamak, thats quite nice!

4 Likes

I really want to finish my mega build but new colors keep coming out (;.; )

2 Likes