Appeared 4 minutes ago
Will be available for 4 days 20 hours 52 minutes
Tier: 6
Server Region: usw
World Type: BLAST
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Alcyon: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)

8 Likes

Just my luck, work tomorrow :sob:

Another pretty one with some blocks I’ll be using (love that sand!) :heart_eyes:

Seems to be a good one for goo - based on the %, atlas, and caves I’ve seen. Pretty good gathering here I think! :slight_smile:

A few initial shots…

3 Likes

Does it have blink?

It’s a T6 Blast, it should have diamonds and maybe rubies. No lucent gems.

I’ll save more pics for the other thread, but I really like this one, been a good trip for me so far… :wink: Managed to get some resin, lots of glowing mushrooms, and yeah, there is some very good goo collecting here, finding tunnels of it now with easy pickings. Pretty colors too.

1 Like

I got a heap of resin but i decided to leave when it cones to a point when your already bathing in the goldern surup and some ine comes up behind u and takes it while u a bathing…lol that’s to greedy for me

1 Like

I know right? I found a waterfall of it and several pools. Even fell into one while running through the trees. If anyone wants to collect resin or maybe blue goo, this is your planet! Lots of plants and mud too

1 Like

Best planet for resin I have seen I did only 3 areas on the map and got 5 stacks that’s definitely enough for me

1 Like

I’m going to make a trip home to drop stuff off, but I’m pondering whether to return to this goo area I’m in right now… I almost feel guilty raiding it more. :joy: It is just too easy. Tons of it right in reach. Long tunnels of it.

1 Like

Raid away the planet has so much

1 Like

Well, I’ll sell a ton of it cheap, so yeah… guess I’ll go back to the raiding. Anybody in need, you know where to come! :wink:

1 Like