Expired EXO atlas....need to have expired under "WORLD"

I find to many times I will grab a atlas to go to a EXO only to find out it will not work because it is a expired EXO planet atlas. Can we please have it state it is an EXO atlas.

I thought expired exo planet atlases are supposed to revert back to blank ones that can be reused.

1 Like

Nope they go blank and can not be reused. I just was at rift EXO and didn’t work and have had it happen before.

Sometimes they’re reusable, sometimes not. Haven’t figured out why they differ yet.

Oh that’s good to know, I don’t go to many but I’d hate to spend all that coin and think I’m fully prepared only to find out the atlas would be useless.

hmm thats strange, Ive been reusing mine this whole time

1 Like

I have done the same thing, coming to an exo with an atlas i cant use because it is an blank expired exo atlas.

1 Like

Yep I spent 3,400 to warp and had to go back and get different atlas and guess what another 3,400 to warp again

assume you don’t have a resource stuck in it from the last run, but never had the issues binding it to a new planet (when no tracking resource to track inside it). (PC player)

Completely empty atlas. No resources in them. As well on PC.

I have not had this problem yet on PS4. Maybe it is a platform specific issue?

You should be able to reuse expired Exoworld Atlases.

If this isn’t working then there is an issue. If you could share a broken atlas it would help.

There’s been one time where I had a few old exo atlases in storage blocks I hadn’t interacted with in a long time, which I wanted to use but couldn’t because they still thought they were attuned to those expired exos. I ended up moving those “broken” atlases onto another storage and left them and eventually the issue sorted itself out and I could use them again. :thinking:

I minted the broken ones but will put the one from rift planet aside to test after it goes away

A crime… with no evidence.

I see. :policeman:

5 Likes

If they have a resource in they dont work, i know you said they were blank but i took an old one with rift in to the new world and it wouldnt do a thing. Ejected the rift, tried again and it registered the world fine.

I have one for mygee can test in 2 days and let you know.

Found old rift one. Went to EXO seemed to work. Maybe it was just lag and takes a bit sometimes.

I keep darn near everything! I have 4 atlases that won’t work again and all 4 of them say the same thing.
I left them on the shelf at that location, if you want to grab them.

2 Likes

So seems some work some won’t? Maybe it’s cause I used old rift atlas on new rift EXO.