Expired GC and notification / loss of stuff

In march 2019 I have purchased 3 months GC via Steam and received a message with the start of the membership. It looks as if I was not logging in after the 3 months (must have been around June/Juli 2019) often enough but am quite sure that I did not receive email notification for the pending expiration (ingame notification would have made no sense!). When I relogged somewhere around July/August into my account, all my bases (with very valuable blocks as well tools etc), lots of engines and all storage was gone. My email accounts are kept for several years safe at the provider site storage, so I can be pretty sure that I never got a message from you (sales, support etc). All threads I scanned, do not give clear statements what the messaging for expiration is in fact.
I have now a new GC and have built simple bases but my lost stuff is hurting a lot. Is there any chance to at least regain the ressources (perhaps also the engines + coils)? I have a temporary base at the old location on Dzassak but could remove it if needed.

There’s no email sent about gc expiring or beacons. Tho a reclaim feature is in the works that will prevent losing the items and blocks that your builds are made of. Tho you’ll have to still rebuild everything

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Glad to see you come back and rebuild. As already mentioned, there is currently no email notification, and no compensation.

The community bands together for compensation, so let us know what you need the most.

1 Like

I got spare engines and Standard Coils i can give you until you are back up on your feet.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind offers - all of you. I currently have done several runs for simple meteors and also was able agin to visit Serpensarindi for some nice ressources, so I will have a restart going more or less smoothly. My post here was just for information, if I may have missed some newer feature. I did note the reclaim planning and this may be something for the future.

I take it that I have to be more carefull with leave intervals … and I personally tend to dislike this site-effect of “clearing-up long-unused plots”. I am quite sure, I would have taken a different design path :wink:

BL is a really nice game and the currently active (remaining ?) players are very friendly - thats you! We will se us on some funny planet soon!

2 Likes