Exploring underwater

Ive been thinking this a while. I like to explore worlds and always wanted to explore underwater more specificly.
Could it be possible to input some sort of brew or scubagear ingame?
Brew would give you ability to breath underwater for few mins or something like that

I alrdy posted this to suggestion in discord and at least it did get fair amount of attention

14 Likes

yes plz :smile_cat: :+1:

3 Likes

i think we need scuba gear as wearable

2 Likes

Not sure scuba gear would fit in the Boundless world but it would be awesome if it was a brew and you collected some form of special ingredient from shallow water to make it.

7 Likes

Oor a quirk or boon for the centreforge could be being able to breath underwater.

2 Likes

I think this is an awesome idea, we would just need a bunch of underwater themed blocks and decorations, like coral reefs and sea weed, we would also need some creatures to dwell in the water

2 Likes

I would like to suggest repurposing either the luminous brew or the floating foods for an underwater advantage, as i have not seen these two items being used or bought to any significant extent compared to the other brews and foods available

Bump cause of bump

3 Likes

Yes… give us the ability to either extend our breath or give us something like a set of Aqua lung.

2 Likes

I really like the idea of building vehicles for more remote travel over brews, but that’s just my preference, and I don’t see a reason why both could not be implemented.

I’d love to see vehicles made from a few specialty blocks and powered by an engine, maybe using Oort shards for fuel.

This game needs a line of brews that allow you to hold your breath longer. It could go along the same lines as the food except instead of extra minutes, you get extra seconds. For example, a tier 1 waterbreathing brew gives you 10 seconds extra and a tier 5 gives you 50 seconds extra. I’m sure this isn’t the first request of this sort and it would be very well received by the community if it were added to the game.

Not to mention it would produce some pretty cool underwater builds.

8 Likes

This would be awesome!

It’s a pity that Glass doesn’t work well when viewing water through it, but yeah, there’s a lot of underwater space that we could build some really cool things in.

+1

1 Like

Not only brews but skills to :slight_smile:

Haha! I said the same thing!

You’re not the only one that has noticed!

1 Like
  • 1 for this, Im currently making an underwatre build on a T5 planet and can tell you the short breath/block armour combo sucks.

Btw with glass underwater it works fine looking up or down but the sides dont work

1 Like