Extractor created wrong compound through logout

I just tried to create Unstable Boon Compound 1 via mass crafting. The result was actually Imperfect Boon Compound 1 x 100. It seems like there is a bug, possibly triggered by the fact that both recipes take the exact same ingredients (dont see many recipes that have the same ingredients… not sure i know of another one)… any idea how i can solve this?

Loushou

Possibly worth noting, I did log out for a little bit while it was making. When I logged back in, it was done, but created the wrong item.

Yep. I just tested it again. Same exact result. I do not seem to be able to create Unstable Boon Compound 1. Sigh.

Could you change the title of your forum topic to better reflect the issue you’re experiencing? That way, it’s easier to see a summary of the issue at a glance, since a title that just displays ‘Forge Bug’ could be any bug.

Back to the issue itself. I’ve not seen anything like this so far. How many times did this occur to you? When you chose the option the mass craft, was it displayed as Unstable Boon Compound 1 in the queue?

1 Like

I mass crafted this recipe without issue on ps4.
Did not log out and back in tho.

It happened twice in a two day period. Here are the steps I followed, which I did not attempt a third time:

• obtain my materials for the compound from stocks I had in my shelves
  • walk to my extractor
  • scroll down to unstable boon compound 1 and click
  • clicked the mass craft tab
  • clicked craft
  • queued other items in different machines
  • logged out for more time than it takes to craft the compound (first time was hours and second time was only about 1 hour)
  • logged back in and checked the result
  • noticed the wrong resulting compound

One thing to note is that after it happened the first time, and after I made my post, I started double thinking myself, thinking maybe I clicked the wrong thing. So I tried it a second time under co trolled conditions, double verifying that I chose the correct item. When I returned the second time I knew for sure I had chosen the correct item and I defi I felt got the wrong result

One other thing to note is that I did successfully create some unstable boon compound 1 when I stood there and watched the machine. A watched pot and all that.

A final note is that I do not recall what the queue item said the first time. The second time however it did show the correct queue item before I logged out.

I hope all of this helps track down the issue. I am actually a software engineer and can complete appreciate and understand needing more information.

1 Like

this happend for me too, but once, when the materials for unstable and pure boon compound changed. all unstable i created was pure boon after logging back after the patch. (because the material needed for unstable was now the requirement of pure boon)