EZPZ, FIREBORN, THE PARK, I Hidden Gems Series I Boundless [EP 12]

Okay, so this one is long…I just have no sense of time while I’m exploring. I have no one to blame but all of you. lol

28 Likes

While i like this kinda videos… These are Also a bit confusing… Especially For newer player… Heck even Im Lost When Im watching this and i was away like 4 months?!.

If you wanna improve this series i suggest you take and interview guild leaders Where you visit…

I watch this video and even i was wondering “so how this fireborn actually started”? ".

Maybe a New series idea For you.

3 Likes

Great videos, always love when you release a new one. Keep up the amazing work!

6 Likes

Great video as ever and thank you for coming to die at the Park (blaze here o/) but did you have to go spoil it all by going round that incredible Fireborn hub area and that even more incredible Prestige Worldwide base…sheesh talk about suddenly feeling inadequate :sweat_smile:
Have been to fireborn but never seen that workshop/storage area before…that’s a whole other level of wow :heart_eyes:.
and they had stairs…bonus!
Loved EZPZ as well…fantastic place! (and I’m not just saying that because I’m guild member leacher).

4 Likes

Lol awe. Yeah I stopped almost a year ago. I log on here and there at Fireborn. Powerman and CanadianAh did so much there are one point. Two great people! They pulled all of their stuff out unfortunately. I had stopped playing before that. I’m itching to play more again. Most places there I maintain that are friends. I have lots to do to make the understand city.

3 Likes

First of i have days my attention span is just no where to be found :wink: running around with oooohs and aaahs.
And until now i love the fact you get lost or lose your way. Makes it more interesting.
Me thinking there is the door.
Really you run past it 4 times and still miss it :joy:.
Or the color pop in storage. (The middle storage block an other color).
Its a pretty old trick to indicate the middle interaction block of a 3x3 (max) interaction area. Used to use it for my 6x6 storage areas.

Any way keep it up :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice words. I have been playing a little more sense you filmed this. I built the Farris wheel as a New year gift for the guild and the restaurant for whitelet so we had somewhere to hang out. Lol every now and Aga there’s a character (Waiter) serving food and drinks there. The Family tree was something Powerman was working on be we replaced it 2 nights ago with a beautiful new sign. The blue and white thing you were you was running around is the new Hub being moved here in next few days. Down at the dock area we will be holding a ship building contest with the biggest prize pot in boundless to date, just waiting on some other contests to finish up. The whole city is being revamped every day so keep coming back :blush: hope that helps answer few things.

6 Likes

What replaced the family tree thing.

8 Likes

Thank you, thank you!

1 Like

Oh wow! Kind of reminds me of Superman’s symbol!

I’m so glad you’re still playing! I LOOOOOVE that ferris wheel and the restaurant is top notch! Speaking of contests…keep me posted! I would like to cover the ones going on now and future ones.

1 Like

LOL! I can relate. I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes which is why I’m always getting lost! Thanks for giving me the info on the color block. It’s a good idea and it’s an interesting touch!

1 Like

Awww! Seems like that’s the story for a lot of folks. I do hope people come back to the game and their beautiful cities!

3 Likes

Noted! I was actually thinking about getting in touch with GMs prior to starting this series. That idea went by the wayside, but I will consider it again. Even a little bit of background on the cities would be a nice personal touch!

Watched all the gem series and LOVE your videos!!! Thanks for visiting EZPZ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

THIS… is how I find my way around new places too!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I actually feel like I am less chaotic after watching you explore :smiley:

Enjoyed the video and the wandering of the locations.

7 Likes

I still manage to kill myself falling off those ledges at least once or twice a fortnight and I built that blooming place.

edit: and just to prove it…
doh!

looks a bit staged but promise you it’s genuinely down to my amazing grappling abilities

5 Likes

LOL!!! I do spas out a bit don’t I?! Which is why I end up face down in some random pit because I don’t watch where I’m going. LOL

1 Like

It be your own builds that betray you. LOL!

That’s awesome! I’m so glad you’re enjoying them! I had a great time running around EZPZ!

2 Likes