EZPZ Mall

Bondless Oortians!!!

I just wanted to share a little of my latest project.
I wanted to take my inspirations from all the boundless malls and do my own twist. The mall is built in EZPZ (best city in boundless)on Maryx.
I don’t have a opening date because I was just originally building it for the outside looks in our city but people have shown a lot of interest and opens shops already. We currently have 5 shops left if you want one. If you want to have a store and have time to build it, you can do it now. I’ll be opening more portals to it and there are tokens available if you want a portal.

24 Likes

Currently portal s are TNT, ezpz hub, and Rainbow mall

3 Likes

The place looks awesome. I really like it!

2 Likes

Yes really nice build :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Good day everybody
I am a mall owner myself and have built 2 great malls so far
(Hamburg Mall and Neu Rainbow Mall) and have to say JDGroat
Your mall is amazing, I love your mall, I am very excited
to have a shop with you

Kind regards SwissHugo

5 Likes

It looks great!

3 Likes

Your Rainbow Mall is also very nice ,
I Like both new malls :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’m hoping to be stocked in a couple of days , see you all then . Bastion Concrete will have two locations to serve you .

3 Likes

@JDGroat Do you still have shops available? I’d love to set up shop! IGN: Delver32

I have been busy at work on the mall expansion, filled up much faster then expected. If you are interested in a shop over at the expansion let me know. Also we have added several portals all customizable to what you need if your looking to get connected hit me up :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey @JDGroat It’s all good! I actually share a shop with Seanaat (WYLDB) and have my brews already selling so no worries!

Thank you though!

-Delver32

1 Like

Nice to see the mall filling up :smiley:

1 Like