1 Like

Yepp another very nice EXO …
I took a fair share of the goodies to my home :smile: :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Lovely planet with so much resources…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This lava falls…:smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I really wanna live here! please @james @Leahlemoncakes keep this world around

:pleading_face: i don’t care if there’s no kindling just keep it around so we can take pretty screenshots!

3 Likes

Then I could make a dark glass Regen farm :weary: yes please

1 Like

Fahulis sta (T5-Metal Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (OxideBlue) is a NEW color and I have a token for some safe gleam mining inside a dark glass box… Tokens for the following are available: Ash, Growth (singles in trees), Mud, Ice, Concrete mats: My fellow concrete makers I have tokens to some Sand and Gravel … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For anyone who may be interested - Illuminaughty (iLLn) has an “exo-info-shuttle” channel in discord now.

This can be used to discuss exo locations, info, and questions, ride requests, ride offers/invites, etc.

If you want to join the channel, you can join iLLn’s discord (I hope) with this link:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I will probably post this on each exo’s forum page (only once) for a while, just so people know about it. It’s not intended as any sort of “guild advertisement,” nor is it at all intended to replace the forums or the exo shuttle guild/chat in-game - just to be another helpful resource for anyone who wants/needs a more reliable/responsive chat.

I hope that others may find this helpful as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Can anyone confirm (or deny) are there absolutely no mushrooms on this planet of any sort? Just checking because that’s what the PS exo bot says… Thanks!

If the bot says it its true!

Or you can put orbs inside an atlas if you want to be 100% sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.