Fair price for primordial resin and Ortian Mulch?

Just wanted to get people opinions on a fair price for both Prinordial Resin and Ortian Mulch?

I have a shed load of both, for anyone buying :sweat_smile:

The only thing making the mulch rare is the resin, so that shouldn’t be crazy expensive. The resin itself is only rare for now

The resin is crazy rare, so I figured that would affect the price

Should we not be able to set up resin farms? I think it will regen using bombs

It doesn’t regenerate

I just read that. . lol

That is interesting because water does and lava does

And it literally cleared from the exo in 15 minutes. There’s none left to get.

Yeah, you’d think it would also. I don’t think we could ever setup a farm anyways. It’s exclusive to exos, like the kindling, goos, and petrolim

Edit: spelling

ok I had not realized that it only came from exo’s

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I’m struggling to figure a price for it.

We’re the lucky ones who actually got some lol

Yeah, Some :grimacing::sweat_smile:

As for the price for fertilizer. . the issue I had in test is just because you used it on a crop did not mean it did anything. Every time the crop was to grow there also was some chance that the fertilizer would wear off. What I ended up with was a field where I had fully mature plants and some that had not even grown past the first stage. I never used fertilizer again. I figured the cost was not worth the effort to re-apply or check the crops constantly

That’s a really good point. If it was more consistent, I think it’d be worth putting some coin down on

I agree. . as it is, I do not want to have to try and harvest this plant but not this one. Or re-apply fertilizer to this plant but not the two next to it. I just ended up waiting for the plants to mature otherwise it can be a full time job maintaining the crops.

1 Like

I see it as a “tool” as such. And you pay 10k for a hammer. It is used multiple times. So I think perhaps 10k for the Ortian Mulch for now :thinking:

I wonder how many times you can use the mulch? If it is 500 lets say and you use it on 500 cops then you have to sell them for over 20C per to make any profit and all the mulch does is MAYBE reduce the time it takes. . I would be interested to see if you get buyers at that price. If it increased the yield of the plants then I can see it selling for that.

I would just say put a price on it that you are happy with. If no one buys it in a day or two, consider lowering your price & see if it sells.

1 Like

It’s 200 uses I believe.

fewer than I might have hoped but @majorvex is right try the price you have in mind and see what happens. It does not really hurt anything to try.

2 Likes