Here’s mine:

November: new enemies; shield and lance
December: automation, new chisels and new furniture
January: new blocks and interactive blocks
February: screenshot mode, plotting drone
March: new kinds of grass, wood, leaves, farmables
April: vehicles and pvp

1 Like

April - Boundless finally sold to Microsoft.
Will need 9.99 monthly subscription.

Regards,

1 Like

Soonish - Complete revamp of RPG and Character Progression so we can have 1 satisfying character rather than multiple underwhelming alts with multiple unsatisfying skill sets.

Make levelling up and skill points have value after level 50 rather than a rinse-and-repeat skill set or alt.

Make Alts (and all the frustrating consequences of having to have them) a choice rather than a necessity to experience all aspects of the game to any degree of competency.

1 Like

May - Microsoft renames Boundless “Minecraft Vista” and adds multiple new bugs.

3 Likes

Who cares who owns it…let’s go big. Please road map a game like 'Ready Player One ’ the movie. Entering into a virtual world that looks and feels real…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My (software related) fantasies are usually centered around carefully planned realistic release cadences.

December 2020: Offline worlds, local worldgen tools, new decorative blocks and chisels, color selector everywhere
March 2021: Hunter, Ground Basher & Stone Thrower, Spears, NPE polish
June 2021: Player created NPCs & quests, Citizen races
September 2021: Worms, block parasites, and monster nests, also trophy decorations
December 2021: Farming & gathering polish, new decorative blocks (small release to tide over March release)

March 2022: Monster AI polish, Oortian ruins, lore, and guardians, Wearables
June 2022: Forge polish, prestige tools (small release to tide over September release)
September 2022: Titans, T8 worlds, particle emitters, Oort seams
December 2022: Titan cores & floating bases

Okay, that got a bit ambitious in 2022.

4 Likes

Why would they buy a similar game to one they already have?
You have to sell to the competitors, like Facebook. :see_no_evil:

May - Facebook updates the privacy policy and you now need a facebook account in order to continue playing.

2 Likes

Oh god, no, they will force the game to be VR focused and then shoehorn in fb SSO.

wipe :boundless:

2 Likes

Boats would rock my world. :stuck_out_tongue:

Every time I see one of these threads I get sad/frustrated because the devs of this game refuse to share any information until it’s ready for testing and it’s ruining the game.

we got more roadmap topics than actual players…:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

“Oh, you don’t liek the chat?”

integrates facebook chat

2 Likes

All our chat, purchases and activities would be tracked.

We’d keep getting ads selling us Yams, purchasing Combustion Particle would flag you as a suspected terrorist with the government, Peta would start protesting advertised hunts, and anyone with the Tax Epic would suddenly find they are being audited by tax collectors in their country.

Oh, and of course all formal announcements would be considered fake news and all rumours spread as fact.

RIP all those who fought (and in some cases died) for our rights to privacy.

2 Likes

NOOOOOO

If one of the many privacy invaders buys Boundless I will be forced to stop playing and I really don’t want that to happen :sob:

2 Likes

Oct 2020: Titans, shields, lances, automation, moar chsels, furniture, new blocks, screenshot mode an drones, moar grass wood leaves farmables, vehicles pvp worlds, LITERALLY EVERYTHING
… Too ambitious?

3 Likes
  • Be able to trigger On Off meteors on Sovereign Worlds

• Be able to craft augments to spawn meteors on T1 T2 with less loot (why not? :joy:)

• Blueprints : be able to sell our builds with hologram preview ( including a watermark of the creator)

• Treasure hunt or quests with exclusive recipe loot, you learn it or you sell the recipe

• Petroleum new utility like accelerating the crafting queue

2 Likes

Silliness aside though, I really want the platinum trophy to be attainable so my fantasy road map would be:

ASAP: bug fixes for the Journal Addict and No Feat Too Great trophies
1 month after ASAP: fully implement tier 8 worlds so the Where No One Has Gone Before trophy can be done

When you say November, you mean November 2021 right? Because we both nothing will be added in just a month lol

1 Like

You guys are funny.

Rename it Vista and add bugs…lol!

But seriously, we’ve gone two years without, and into a third now, I’d really like pants.

2 Likes