FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Please post any additional questions that should be in the FAQ here.

3 Likes

Worlds are generated in the order they’re submitted to the World Creation form, rather than the purchase order.

Just to make sure it’s clear - it will take up to 24 hours to generate all the worlds.

In the future we will add an additional email notification that the world is now online.

35 Likes

Can I specify which planet to orbit or only the region and pray to god RNG dislodges my planet into orbit around the planet I want?

2 Likes

Just as a quick update, we’re processing the world orders as soon as we can, however thanks to the very strong response we do have over 100 worlds in the queue to be generated so it may take a little while.

We can generate many worlds in parallel but the initial version of some of the scripting was written to be more serial for stability, we wanted to make sure we didn’t have issues that would mess up anyone’s order.

We are looking to try and increase the parallelism a bit with some manual checks in place so we can hopefully accelerate the rate we get to everyone’s order.

35 Likes

When I ordered mine it only asked for the region I wanted

Can meteors spawn on A player owned Sovereign world and hunts happen on a player owned Sovereign world? How would that work with permissions if so?

Curious about how region selection works. Is it possible to select the world it orbits or would one have to play the RNG slot machine until one gets their world orbiting the planet they want?

What happens if you choose the smaller plans but your world ends up getting a bit more popular than server can handle concurrently. Is there a way to upgrade to the 6km?

2 Likes

Can only 40 people play at the same time on a 6km long world or can only 40 people plot?

Re the greyed out ‘Redeem’ button - the process of generating your World consumes the key for you. If you follow the generation form, you won’t need to use the Redeem button for now (that’ll be used when you later try to apply a World Fuel).

Thanks for the reports we’ll update that.

3 Likes

40 people at the same time :blush:

3 Likes

So we have 100 People In a guild… We make a guild planet lets say 6km one… So 40% of our guild can play there others are In the mean while playing ping pong?

Im sorry but that feels a bit dumb To me… Are these final slot we are getting?

3 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes Could you confirm that you do not get the decide around which Permanent World your Creative World is in orbit? That might make or break the deal for me.

Can confirm from my ordering. The web form said it is randomly decided during generation i think.

@SamF @Leahlemoncakes will we get email or a PM or a notification in game when our world has been generated?

2 Likes

Creative Worlds can we Warped and Bridged to from ANY world so that should hopefully cover that for you :blush:

3 Likes

The game currently reports it :blush:
Let me know if you’re experiencing any issues though!

3 Likes

Did this change? I understand you can warp from any planet, but I thought the bridge was limited to one blink sec distance? This would be a change from test and prior statements.

2 Likes

And in the form, how are biomes presented? I imagine there are thumbnails, but are they clear enough?

@Leahlemoncakes a question i saw was can you upgrade your planet for example from the minimum to the maximum? so buy first an 9.99 and if you want upgrade to a 39,99

never mind there’s no logic behind that
since it increases the planet in size so it would have to be regenerated

2 Likes