FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Sorry If this is answered somewhere else,

Does Gleamclub keep your sovereign planet fuelled?

No - You get the 1st 30 days of fuel for free, then have to buy fuel to extend it.

2 Likes

Yes you can otherwise I would be a grumbling mess!

Yeah, yeah, can it, I mean more than usual, ok?

It was one of the last few things they hadn’t done yet after some time so I explictly asked about it in the testing 245 thread and I believe it was luca who answered they had indeed changed it so it would be possible, it just wasn’t in the patch notes yet…

1 Like

Thanks vex, I was more wondering if gleamclub could be used as an alternative to the posted method but I guess not, shame though as that would have gotten me to sign up for gleamclub

Maybe they’ll consider package deals in the future, I can’t say for sure :woman_shrugging:
Right now GC is processed via steam/ps and the other is a private/personal purchase processed via a website with different time lengths so I don’t think it would work at the moment.

2 Likes

Can you buy both worlds. And how can you give permission to your friends to come and visit on the created worlds

Yes & if they are your friend you can give them access permission via the world control. You can also give them normal perms on your regular beacon if you’d like to.

how much time comes on a world when you buy it or do you have to buy time for the world right away?

you get 1 month time WITH the first purchase of your world
regardless of size, 1 month duration is party of the deal

1 Like

How do you access the planet once it is online? I can’t find the way, I know it’s a level 6, but as much as I look for it, I can’t find it

AUS EUR USE or USW?

european zone

Sovereign Planet?

When you go to Cardass or Kol Huroo and then the sanctum, you should see it in the worlds menu and it should say 1 blinksec away.

1 Like

I’m in malurialakrib at 11 blisecs xd, I think it’s even further

Your planet should be in orbit around either Cardass or Kol Huroo and it will be 1 blinksec away.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

from maluria I have been able to access, thank you

1 Like

Cant use the key? Or can i first use the key when the planet is ready?

1 Like

Your world key is automatically applied after you paid for it. You don’t need to enter a key.
You can only redeem fuel keys.
You now have to wait until you receive notice in-game that your world is available.

1 Like

Idk if you has an answer, the river pattern is to had a specific base river pattern to you planet.

Then the biomes water lake or patches are added to it.

So if you pick no river you will only get the water patches from the biome itself.

2 Likes