FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Your world key is automatically applied after you paid for it. You don’t need to enter a key.
You can only redeem fuel keys.
You now have to wait until you receive notice in-game that your world is available.

1 Like

Idk if you has an answer, the river pattern is to had a specific base river pattern to you planet.

Then the biomes water lake or patches are added to it.

So if you pick no river you will only get the water patches from the biome itself.

2 Likes

Thanks, the waiting make me crazy :clown_face:

1 Like

Is there a copy of the form to take a look at without purchasing please?

1 Like

The best I’ve seen for that is this video by @majorvex

I’ve considered starting the process just to get a scrape of the form to publish for everyone, but I haven’t had the time to do that.

3 Likes

I posted a video of the entire ordering process with the form (linked in the post above).

The list of biome types is really long so I used the screenshots from the form and put them there:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

Okay, so since my world is a T3, I have to go to a T3 world in my region to see it? I thought you could see it from the sanctum anywhere in the Universe?

hey kal el is there somwhere a instruction manual to sovereign world without milion posts
like a crashcourse
our a simple list off basics?
edit:i send my friend the video tutorial hope it helps

Maybe this

and the FAQs at the top of this thread are your best shot right now

1 Like

If you choose a higher tier world do you have to put the portal to it on that higher works or orbits? My home base is on Minorengle but if I want a higher tier for more resources will I be able to warp to it from home or do I need to move? Also do you have to have the required permissions for atmosphere?

Can u change ur world if u don’t like it

1 Like

How many planets can you buy?

1 Like

As many as you want as far as I know

2 Likes

not after its created. other than just making a new one and letting the first one die off.

for sovereign worlds it follows normal blinksec limits, for creative it can go to any normal planet with the bridge

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

This is Pretty Basic question.
So we have a change To select up To tier6?

Can we Also select athmosphere To these and if so… We do have to have the protection skills reguired For those?

You can select any world type you’d like from T1 to T6.

You cannot select the atmosphere on Sovereigns. You can select it on Creative.

Yes, you would need protection skills for a T4+ Sovereign world.

So if i select t6… Its pure rng what athmo i get?