FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

You can select any world type you’d like from T1 to T6.

You cannot select the atmosphere on Sovereigns. You can select it on Creative.

Yes, you would need protection skills for a T4+ Sovereign world.

So if i select t6… Its pure rng what athmo i get?

The atmosphere & water color on survival planets are tied to the type of planet. I don’t know if there is a list somewhere of the colors for each one.

I think selecting Lush gives you bluish skies & water…not sure what the 2nd part does to the color though. You can select lava or water.

New! How to rent a WHOLE planet in Boundless - YouTube 🌳 Absurdly long Pics thread - Rental Planet Biome Choices

2 Likes

Ok… Well if i get one i guess i go with the one with that forest Island biome… Think it was t4.
Just assuming you gotta pick the right tier if you want specific biome.
So you cant lets say do t6 with t1 biomes… Would be kinda broken

If you pick a T1 you are allowed to pick T1-T4 biomes (if I remember correctly).
If you pick a T6, the biomes start at a T4 (if I remember correctly)

You can pick a profile (caustic, etc) and if you want you can pick the biomes used.

It sounds like seeing the process would help you.

2 Likes

@james Are people prevented from naming a planet the exact same as one that already exists?

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

currently possible
I’ve just renamed a sovereign planet Boori successfully so now have Boori orbiting Boori.
edit: changed 2 others to Boori as well. for science!

10 Likes

19 Likes

This could get so confusing! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
  • Duude where are you?
  • At boori
  • How do I get there?
  • Easy, just go to boori and warp to boori
10 Likes

Are fuel codes allowed to trade for in-game goods?

1 Like

I doubt cause those codes you buy with real life money.

1 Like

I bought a level 5 Survival world. How will I know which Known World it is rotating and will I have to make a beacon on the Known World in order to make a portal up to my private world? Or can you make a portal from anywhere to your personal private Survival world?

If you’re asking if players are allowed to trade coins/goods in the game with someone for a fuel code - I guess that’s up to each player. I assume large guilds are already planning to do something like this.

Your rental planet will orbit a planet in the same region, same-ish tier. ie: If you rented a T5 in the USE region, it might orbit Serp.

You can also view this info via the PS discord or the API.

Isn’t this trading in-game goods for real world value, though?

1 Like

Ok this one is def against eula though, lol.
It’s trading goods for irl money but with money laundering in the form of conversion to planetary fuel

1 Like