FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

I know the writing in the initial posts was “once per billing cycle”, but I also remember people having a color change timer of like 2 weeks out on the day of release, so I’m pretty confused.

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t see that, lol. I am too now

1 Like

It will tell you on your world control how long you have until you can change the colors. The ability to change colors is suppose to be available once every billing cycle, but it doesn’t really seem to match any billing cycle that we have…7 days, 30 days…
It seems to be available once every 2-3 weeks. :woman_shrugging:
I think it’s good that we don’t have to wait too long (ie: 30 days)

2 Likes

Interesting. I’m trying to decide if I want to change when I purchase a world based on color change time, so I’m trying to get a concrete answer. It’s really weird that it’s not a straightforward answer.

In order to harvest blocks from your planet or allow others to, you have to lock in colors. Whether you go with the default colors that it generated with, or if you customize them.

If I understand what you’re saying, it’s related to your planet. It’s not that every planet is on the same cycle with a universe wide color changing day.

1 Like

I guess I didn’t expect it to be a complicated question. I was hoping to know the pattern so I could try to deliberately buy the planet on a day that it is convenient for me to manage colors each time it comes up for change. So if it’s every 21 days, I buy the world on a Monay and I’m good, or something like that.

It’s also helpful to know what happens to the reset day if you don’t set the colors right after it becomes available. Does the countdown start when you set them, or does it just get set to available on a specific day based on purchase date?

It sounds like this is a question for the devs, or for me to apparently figure out on my own - this should have been in patch notes, though.

1 Like

That makes sense.

I didn’t rent any planets much less different sizes so I’m not sure what the common factor is or how many days they defined as a ‘billing cycle’ but I was surprised when people were announcing they could change colors after basically 2.5 weeks.

IDK if it’s fuel based as I think you can still change them even when the planet is fueled far ahead. But most people seem to have been more excited/focused on other stuff. It might be worthy of a thread.

1 Like

are sovereign local portals (ie. same world, different locations) free to fuel?
have 3 portals with 0 fuel but still open (have been like that for a day and after re-logging)
they were fuelled but took out remaining shards yesterday.

Can you walk through them? For me, sometimes they stay “open” until you load them.

1 Like

yep, back and forth, leave world, re-start game etc and still open and able to traverse

1 Like

Two questions:

• Is there a way to set three users as owners of a sovereign planet? Me and my two friends would like to be co-owners.
  • Also, when we change the colors, do we lose our builds at all?
1 Like

No, not at this time and

No, user placed blocks dont change colors or vanish.

3 Likes

Thanks very much!

Multiple people can keep a planet fueled though… But only one will have access to the world control.

1 Like

Correction, user-placed blocks don’t change colors, but they can vanish if placed in non-plotted locations.

Yes, but the question was “when we change the colors, do we lose our builds at all?” So my answer was aimed at that… guess I should have been clearer.

one of you has to be the admin, but in terms of gameplay there is no difference for all 3 (if permissions are set right)

How are people getting on with the creative worlds? I’m considering buying one. My main limit on my sovereign is going to be plots so a creative would be the only way to build anywhere else. Is it easy to set up a portal between them?

Also , I’ve never had gleam club or bought cubits so this is the only way I’ve supported the game apart from actually buying it in the first place. I’ve certainly had my money’s worth! :joy:

1 Like

You can sanctum warp to your creative world from anywhere in the universe, or you can build a portal anywhere as well.

2 Likes