FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

one of you has to be the admin, but in terms of gameplay there is no difference for all 3 (if permissions are set right)

How are people getting on with the creative worlds? I’m considering buying one. My main limit on my sovereign is going to be plots so a creative would be the only way to build anywhere else. Is it easy to set up a portal between them?

Also , I’ve never had gleam club or bought cubits so this is the only way I’ve supported the game apart from actually buying it in the first place. I’ve certainly had my money’s worth! :joy:

1 Like

You can sanctum warp to your creative world from anywhere in the universe, or you can build a portal anywhere as well.

2 Likes

I’ve got to say that I am quite impressed with my planet.

As I am a Canadian resident I found the exchange rate costs my only concern.

The experience with my current planetary controls are okay. I would love more options such as mob and sky colour customizations, with the option to adjust a few items/blocks (maybe 5 and have it open for a day.) after setting the colour.
Because both times I set my colours I was disappointed with the results of just a few blocks and really wished I could just adjust them to make it perfect.
Oh also some weather and day/night cycle customizations. I’m pretty easy to please. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@james Some planets have long 6-ish roundedisg cornered squareish shafts from durface to mantle, at I think 45’ angles – I’ve seen these on a T3 that was rolled before users could pick the caves. I can’t find this cave setup in any of the tiers’ biomes or the cave selections. Pillars appear to be vertical, tubes appear to be horizontal. Cn you assist? I’ve also seen people asking how to get the gleam formations of pure gleam in the concentrations found on Kada I – do you know that also by chance?

Something I really dig about using the Sanctum is that it picks the outlet at random, so you get that sort of a tour around the world w/o walking in a sense, it’s nice for starting an atlas fill-in with some random spots.

I just got my world offline 2 months ago, because i forgot to pay, and now after i paid the fuel, i can’t enter in the world, I live in Refgar and i have the 8x2 portal build but i can’t enter in creative. Can you please tell me what to do?

if you don’t fuel your planet and it ran out it will go into a lock status for 2 weeks, after those 2 weeks the planet will be deleted permanently so after the 2 weeks lock status, you will have to purchase a new planet.

4 Likes

Question do you have to pay for the private world one time and then only pay for fuel each month or do you have to also pay monthly planet fee besides monthly fuel?

Only for the fuel

1 Like

When you rent a planet, you automatically receive 30 days of fuel for free.
ie: If you rent a small planet for $9.99 (the one-time activation fee), you won’t need to fuel it for 30 days. After that, your only expense is fuel. https://shop.playboundless.com/

4 Likes

do we need to fuel beacons on our own world?
annyoing that we still need to waste plots but at least then we dont need to fuel them as owner right?

if not then what happens in the following scenario:

• i got a world, and i got beacons there fueled by GleamClub.
  • world fuel ends
  • a while later gleam club ends
  • i reactivate world fuel

what happens then?
is then my baecons instantly gone?

1 Like

It works like the beacon fuel. If it ends… It ends.

1 Like

sad story.

Even when gleamclub ends you get another 4 weeks(basic fuel) in your beacons.

1 Like

The state of the beacon isn’t anything to do with the world fuel. Unless you let the world go idle long enough for it to get deleted.

I think they offer a 4 week courtesy on the planet. After whatever the window is it doesn’t matter whether your beacon is fueled or not it’s going in reclaim.

I’m pretty sure it’s whatever you used to start the beacon. If you started your beacon with a greater beacon fuel it will go the 16 weeks if it was a campfire, you got 2 hours.

Also opening a reclaim on a placed but unfueled beacon apparently fuels it for 4 weeks as well. I assume that is what would apply to the gleam club expiry, if you started your beacon that way. I haven’t explored that.

1 Like

okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok sorry for doublepost, i got 1 more question.
if my world expires and get deleted after 2 weeks, will then all the blocks i have ben build there be lost? or is it in the reclaim?

1 Like

It will be sent to your reclaim

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beacon fuel & timing