Farming - An in-depth guide to a feature that doesn't exist. Update #3 05/21/18

As I’ve worked on this over the past few days I’ve had the Chocobo theme stuck in my head the ENTIRE time.

Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Urhed8Qk0

Sounds like some folk music over here… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the pause in updates. kinda got hooked into the last 2 chapters of Final Fantasy XV lol. Ill be in for an update shortly.

So given the fact that Rosetta Nox looks so much like Black Lotus. I think it would make sense to make a poison slingbow or add modifiers. Like attachment slots to the slingbows. This gives the petals more uses imo and further increases their value.

Ways to make money doing this. Lets say someone has a rather large farm, they want to keep the income coming in so they tell whoever happens to be in their town they have a coup[le job positions available if they want to fertilize, plant, water and harvest. In order to get paid they have to sell the plants they harvest to one of the many request baskets.

Granted a scenario like that would only work if the farm was already profitable. The other option is the normal, pay a bit in advance and the rest after the jobs done. I would definately like a better way to pay out. Like a request box or wall that offers player made quests that would essentially allow players to take on repeatable quests. Along with this, while the quest is active it would give that player, say permissions to plant and harvest on a farm.

1 Like

Dear Devs PLEASE make this happen!

Id likke to appologise for the hiatus from this project. ive had some issues come up that basicallyinvolve a lot of dental work and the innability to really focus on a miriad of topics at once. Basically I kind of stopped because ive had a lot on my mind.

I will try to be back at some point in the near future. I was going to list my coords here so others might benifit from my claim but it seems someone else managed to get to it first. Kind of wish theyd have left my completed atlas though. That thing took way too long to fill x_x. Ah well, such is life.

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful time. I’ll try to pop in once and a while to see how development goes and how you guys fare.

1 Like

You can pick up another empty atlas and apply all of your discovered regions directly to it. No need to find them all again.

2 Likes

That is reassuring <3 I grinded the whole thing out in like 4ish hours so I’m not so keen on doing it again for the same planet. :stuck_out_tongue:

They listened. Great dev team.

1 Like

You sir, need to stop this right now. I can see you’re trying to AstroTurf for hype for some unknown feature. I won’t be tricked.

3 Likes

the exo fish look hard to catch :smiley:

3 Likes

One can dream.

1 Like

its my dream since august 2017 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

they catch you easily

1 Like