Farming - Coming to Testing today!

[Flowers] : “Oh, haï. We need water to grow!”
[RedY3] :

[Flowers] : dies from drowning

7 Likes

My chilli plants irl all thrived… Thats until they died… You just jealous i got some watering techniques :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Also, in boundmore’s video (another thread), it struck me that the mulch and cultivator being held looked like Spitter heads, haha!

2 Likes

yeah, had the same perception if it comes to creatures resemblance in tools - forgot to mention in the video, was so focused on explaining and learning the ropes haha

they did have the shapes developed long ago for some decor hunting poles/totems/trophies and here they found use as well

1 Like

Can’t wait. So excited!

I’m entirely living through you all with this topic… Keep the posts coming!! :heart:

From the whole Ps4 community haha

2 Likes

Yep, this!! :smiley: As long as things stay slow on the work front I’m devouring every bit of info I can get, haha.

Pretty happy, only I find it a bit tough to gather the wild plants, somehow my axe won’t always hit them right.

Yeah I’ve found this to be the case too, many times I think I’m targeting the plant but end up breaking the ground or foliage behind or underneath instead.

1 Like

Hit the ground, using a block in your offhand makes this alot easier. I generally use a bit of gleam when I need exact targeting like this.

1 Like

That’s what I ended up doing, targeting the soil beneath or foliage it’s attached to rather than the actual plant.

Exactly. It acts like grass, rather than a surface resource

1 Like

"for now’’ at least, want to change so that it ‘also’ has a hitbox itself and you can hit either. Hitting the ground works well for tiny seedlings that would have a stupidly small hitbox, but a hitbox will work much better for bigger crop stages.

Long-grass will always be ‘hit ground’ though, or else you’d never be able to hit a small mesh ‘inside’ the long grass (crops cant overlap with other blocks really so not a problem for crops)

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.