Farming Testing

Hi all!

First, thanks to the devs for this awesome update :smiley: . In this thread, i’ll do my best to report glitches/bugs/etc. Others are welcome to join as well. So this doesn’t turn into some complaints thread, this is not intended for complaining xD - just helping the devs by testing the new content.

1- In the knowledge tab, starberry vine/ glossy starberry vine/ juicy starberry vine/ combustion fraction/ lantern/ gleam lantern/ led block are off-center (in their respective icons).

2- Forged a hand tiller to have a 3x3 effect but it still hits 1 block only.

3- Spray tinter/ pigment processor/ pigment processor coils/ can’t be spawned using the cheating menu.

can ya spawn goo our show me goo i wonna see how it is cultivated after harvest :slight_smile:

It’s pretty gross, to be honest. It looks like you’d expect…goo drips from the ceiling lol

Its looks like a little bowl when harvested. Didnt see it in nature yet though.

yeah, had to craft them all
happened before in testing when new machines introduced - always seem to forget to add them lol

1 Like

4- Water and Lava Liquid Blocks are missing from the Knowledge Tab :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks @RedY3 for the list of bugs, although it’s better to post bugs in separate forum topics as opposed to all in one single topic. Having said that, no one appears to have posted about the third issue, so thanks for reporting that. It’s been added to the bug database.

I’ve sent this to the other dev team members.

1 Like

Noted. Will do so in the future :blush:.