Fattal error on launch

Hello everyone i have an issue with launching the game.
i just got the game and as soon as i launch it i get a fatal error 33.
any help would be appreciated .

Welcome to Boundless!! really wish I could help you…But alas, im just a plebeian.

@james might be able to help. He is the best.

Thank you very much .
i was looking forward to playing this very much.
i will check if i can get in contact with him ,to see if he can help.
thank you .

Have you tried the usual quick fixes? Turning comp off and on, Exiting Steam and reloading it. Check for updates?

Im sure James will ask you the same things, but the more information you can provide them the better.

1 Like

Does any of it load before the crash(ie sanctum)?

1 Like

i checked my drivers they are all up to date. i also tried disableing my antivirus and checking if it works then but its still the same.i restarted my pc as well as steam.

1 Like

Only the game in window but its black, and a separet window saying fatal error 33

I have no clue how but after trying 3-4 times more to run it , it turned on.
i will see if it happenes again.
i still don’t know what caused it but it works now.
thank you all for coming to help

1 Like

It was something to do with my steam. i was updating a game in the background and now that is finished the game is running .

3 Likes

Glad you’re able to join us!

If you ever have any questions, the community here is great, please ask!
…no seriously, please ask…I think this community lives off helping others, and they get ravenous if hey don’t get there fix…Some of them start giving away coin even.
ok…kidding…but not really…

2 Likes

happened to me this morning i think it’s when steam have issue with the server.

1 Like

sorry for the late reply i was streight away enjoying the game.
i will probably have a lot of questions to the community because i have no clue about anything yet XD.

2 Likes

Remember before lvl 20 you can reset you skills as much as you’d like. So play around and see what you like to do best.

Many will mention using alts to do multiple things since it’s faster to get multiple specs that way. I went the route of one character so can’t really comment on how to do it efficiently with multi characters.

1 Like

I got to lvl 8 so far and i already don’t know what to spend my points on because i don’t know what is important. i didn’t know i can reset it so you helped me out there a lot Thank you.

2 Likes